10 weeks pregnant..help!

hairdryer101

Reaction score
When I was about 7 weeks pregnant I started getting brown blood without no hestitstion i went straight down the hospital and they gave me an emergency scan, everything was fine saw the little heart beating, nurse told me there was a little bleeding around the sac but didn't seem to be bothered about it, eventually stopped a day later then a week later I catched a cough and two weeks later it still hasn't gone doctor put me on amoxicillin which hasn't helped at all but now I'm getting yellow discharge is this normal?every little thing that's happening I keep thinking about miscarriage and google doesn't help lol!

I wouldn't worry about a miscarriage, but yellow discharge might be a sign of an issue due to the antibiotics. I would call your Dr. and let them know.

Hope things start slowing down for you! <3

Congratulations on your pregnancy! May God bless you all with healthy n happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I agree that the yellow discharge seems to be related to the antibiotics. Make sure you are eating yogurt. You need the probiotics in it.

Antibiotics can cause thrush so it's best to get it checked out just in case.

I don't think yellow discharge is a sign of miscarriage, probably to do with the antibiotics :flower:

I'm having very yellow CM and did with my DD as well. I've read that it can be caused by high progresterone levels, so I'm not worried about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->