10 wks, tilted uterus, still not showing

theiska

Reaction score
I thought I was the other day...was just really awful gas and bloating lol it went away.

My uterus is retroverted, so I do show later, but when it happens it's all at once. It just pops forward and boom. Baby bump.

This is my 5th pregnancy, but I miscarried the last at 7 weeks. I thought I'd be showing by now, but it's been over 8 years since I had a pregnancy make it this far. I can't remember when I started to show. I haven't gained much if any weight either. I haven't been sick, either.

Any other mamas with tilted wombs? Just getting anxious lol.

I also have a tilted uterus this is my 4th pregnancy I am not showing a ton and its honestly more towards the top in terrified for my scan weds to hear baby stopped growing or something. I had a small bleed at 6+1 and was called a threatened miscarriage. I have had 0 scans since then so I am right there with ya on being anxious and kinda worried. My youngest is nearly 3 so its been abit for a pregnancy for me. :flower:

i dont have a tilted uterus, and with my first i didnt show until 20ish weeks and with my second i didnt show until 24 weeks.

I have a tilted uterus and I'm kind of showing a little after 12 weeks

Whoa. Looks like it varies a ton. Lol
I'm on the smaller side of average, but my pelvis is really wide. I guess it might take a while.

I have a tilted uterus and I'm 12 weeks next week and look 6 months 2 girls in work guessed by looking at me :)

I'm 10 wk 1 day... I'm on the smaller side also (119-122 lbs 5'5) and with my son I didn't have much of anything until 17 weeks. I didn't look pregnant for a while just like I ate some hamburgers. This time my belly is just so flabby looking already! I compared to my 17 week pics from my first and I think I'm bigger already. No weight gain so far but I def feel bigger and look flabbier if that makes sense. My baby is also sitting high in uterus this time which I think has made it pop out some already. I can hide it with work scrubs for now but my clothes are getting tight.

I think it just depends on the pregnancy! I showed by 20 weeks with our daughter, how our son his until 30 something weeks.. And this pregnancy, I've stayed very small all around.

With both my previous pregnancies I haven't started to show properly until 25ish weeks.

Mine is tilted. And I can still lay flat on my belly at night at 21 weeks(not on purpose). Some days it flops forward a bit and then other days it's just gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->