10 years later

OhOhBaby17

Reaction score
I had a tubal almost 10 years ago...
I have 3 boys and 1 angel daughter.
LMP was 11/21 and I O'd on 12/1. My cycle is 24 days and AF is due 12/15. Last night at work 12/13, I spotted at 6p and again at 130a. I put a pad on to keep track of it.
I normally bleed pinkish brown (old blood) right before my AF, so I waited all night for the cramps to set in.. Nothing... Now at 230a (yes Im a night owl) I checked and pad shows little brown streak and I just took off my bra and I want to put it back on. They HURT! And I am having really really bad heartburn atm. Slight cramping.. So I dont know if AF is gonna come by morning and it be ugly.. Or if yeah, I am prego...
Im mixed emotions right now.. 1 because its been 10 years and 2 Id love to have another baby....
I just dont know. These arent all the symptoms Ive been feeling.
When should I test? And is there anyone to talk to? Ive slightly mentioned this to hubs, but hes like yeah right?! But Ive got no one else... Atleast that I can say anything too.

Test on the day you're due hun. I hope you get the result you want x

Good luck hun. I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

You can test just to put your mind at ease but I highly doubt u are pregnant. A tubal is pretty iron clad in terms of bc. My hubby had a vasectomy and I hear those can fail from time to time. GL xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->