100 mg of Clomid Side effects?

Bebecake

Baby # 2 Due Summer 2014
Reaction score
Okay, I have done 5 rounds of 50 mg of clomid with IUI and nothing... so maybe it has something to do with egg quality? Who knows? We are on 100 mg of clomid this time.

I was 5 days late this past month, and my doc thinks I might have had an early mc. I have been taking pregnancy tests to verify that I am NOT pregnant. They are all neg, but my temps are still up. I started my 100mg of clomid two days ago. I am deathly afraid that I could be pregnant and hurting the baby (i never got a blood test b/c I started to bleed)... I woke up this morning with terrible period like cramps. I wasn't bleeding. I stopped yesterday.

Is cramping while on 100mg of clomid normal on cd 5?

I don't have any idea about the clomid, but I know during my two IUI cycles (w/o clomid) that I had some cramping that I had never experienced before. And after my last IUI in January, I had some very light bleeding for two days that started the day AF was scheduled to arrive. Light as in there would be a little blood on the paper one time a day when I went to the bathroom. I tested negative that 2nd day and then started normal flow the third day. I also wondered if I could have had an early m/c because I have never had that light bleeding before.
Are you planning on another IUI and have you thought about IVF?

Funny you should ask...

We are meeting with our RE this Thursday to schedule our IVF date in April. This is my last month before going to IVF. It is bittersweet... I truly had hoped that I didn't have to go this far :(

I wonder why you aren't on any medications? My doc thinks it is almost useless to have an IUI without meds. I did one round without meds and he said that round didn't count? Oh well! Good luck to you! I just can't do IUI any more. It just infuriates me...

I had about 4 or 5 cycles on 100mgs of Clomid, I didn't get cramping at all. I did get dizziness, blurred vision, nausea and restlessness (couldn't sleep).

Just wanted to wish u luck...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"