If your in agony or the temp filling falls out they have to see you within 24hrs at least to try and get rid of the pain. Did they prescribe antibiotics at all? not suprised your in pain if you need a rootfilling :(

I have never had toothache *touches wood* but I have seen OH crawl the walls in pain.

There maybe a chance someone with a 45min appt may cancel, fingers crossed!

Keep topped up with painkillers - ibuprofen & paracetamol together every 4 hrs
but if the pain does get worse I would ring 1st thing on a morning and get an emergancy appt.

Ok, well my answer is pretty similar to the one above. I've never really had a bad toothache, but OH has. And I have seen him tear the house down in agony. He phoned the dentist, and was given an appointment which wasn't for 3 days, but he was told if the pain got any worse he could phone again and request an emergency dentist. He did about an hour later, and he was told to come right in.
All I can say is just.. Painkillers! Keep taking them.. that's all you can really do for now
And if it helps, we're both suffering together. I am experiencing the worst braxton hicks and I am incredibly uncomfortable. I rang my doc she said don't worry, it's just braxton hicks... Ughh. And it's my birthday tomorrow, we were supposed to being over to OH moms house... don't think so anymore. I am not in the mood to deal with them anyways..
Come on! You can do this! The 11th isn't that far away! Painkillers and just occupy yourself in some way, don't think about it! xx

Aleve kills all toothaches for me. It's the wonder drug. ;) The toothaches I had were worse than the labor I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->