10DPO and counting.

JoeyTT01

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

This is my first cycle of TTC after my MMC and ERPC on the 6th Feb. Had my first AF 5 weeks later and decided to start trying again as I am 35, clock is ticking and all that!

Anyway, I had a rough couple of weeks before I ov'd and then had been doing ok and felt chilled out until about 8DPO and now the waiting is really getting to me.

I keep waking up really early with a racing brain which is messing up taking my BBT. I am anxious to be pregnant again but also really scared. I want to be able to switch off and go with the flow but I can't stop thinking about things.

Any advice or are we all pretty much in the same boat? This weekend helped as my Dad was retirering and I spent the week making him a cake. But now AF is approaching I'm getting really anxious. I have had some cramping from 6-7DPO and have felt a bit nauseous at times. But am trying not to symptom spot too much. Just want to test!!

Anyway, sorry for my ramblings, needed someone to talk to this morning!

Jo xx

We're all testing on Wednesday now ( on the cyber cycle sisters thread ) so are pretty much in the same boat.

It is really hard not to sympton spot - never had that when I was trying the first time ( that ended in mc ) - we're all here so ramble away :)

h

Thanks hun!

Ooops I tested today and it was a BFN.....now I am going to wait until Sunday to retest when I'll be 13DPO and AF should be due Monday.

I have cramps today and feel sort of hungry and a bit nauseaus, think I felt like this when I had my last BFP...but can't remember!!

Good luck for Wednesday!

Jo x

Your def better waiting till 13-15 dpo then you aren't left guessing - My AF is due this weekend too - good luck - fxd you get your bfp :)

hx

i agree with hb, i would wait till youre due to test petal

i feel for ya though, i am going up the walls waiting to try, let alone waiting to test. It would be useless to tell you to stop thinking about it i guess, so my advice would be to focus on the trying rather than the waiting, so make plans for next month, forward plan and concentrate on being healthy and getting some good food in

good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->