10dpo and feel gutted!

shudknow

Reaction score
I am 10dpo today and I dont feel anything, no symptoms nothing. Feels like my usual run up to AF :( I am trying to stay positive but it is hard to ignore that I am disappointed because I thought this will be a good month since DH and I timed BD very well with the help of OPKs! I still have 5 days to wait before AF shows her face but then I have a strong feeling that I am not pregnant.

Sorry, just had to vent it out there :(

I feel the same way. AF is due in 4 days for me and I just feel totally out.

I know lots of people thought AF was on the way before they got their BFP!! The symptoms can be SO similar. Don't give up hope till she shows her ugly face!

Thanks for the nice words, ladies :)
I am 11dpo today and still have no symptoms. Did anybody ever experience that and went on to get a BFP?

I am still holding out hope for you! Fx and lots of baby dust! I did not get my bfp till 18dpo.

:dust:

My first pregnancy I had NO pregnancy symptoms that I noticed. It was pointed out to my by someone else when i decided I didn't want my favorite drink. And they jokingly asked if I was pregnant.

I had no symptoms either and I had twins. I went to the 12 week scan convinced that they were going to tell me that there was nothing there!

This is exactly how I'm feeling! I'm also suffering from a cold and feel crappy as well as really emotional! I really don't know what more to do :(

I'm so sure I'm out, I haven't tested because I just can't take seeing bfns every month so I'm just waiting on AF to arrive either 1st or 2nd.

Hey ladies me too! I have had af feelings for 2 weeks and nothing so was trying to be a little optimistic but for the last 3 days my temps have been dropping by 1degree and this morning ff decided i hadnt ovulated and put my predicted period day tomorrow when it had been last monday :( i had been looking forward to testing moro but now i rekon i'm def out :(

only my second cycle trying and already getting fed up!

My second baby I had no symptoms. It was our 3rd cycle, the other 2 I was convinced I was pregnsnt as I had a bunch of symptoms but the 3rd I was taken aback by the BFP!!!

My AF has been coming 7 days after ovulation the last 3 cycles so it's 'due' tomorrow I guess :-( really hoping it doesn't come

An update from me-

Did a FRER this morning and got a BFN :( Though I knew that this was going to be the outcome since I don't have any symptom, I am still disappointed. Well, onward and forward I guess. Onto cycle# 2

I understand what you guys feel. I have no symptoms and last night felt irritable like I do when it's almost time for AF. This morning I'm 10dpo so decided to take a FRER and it's negative. I'm upset since we timed BD well and used pre seed etc. Sigh. On to next month I suppose. AF should be here Mon or Tues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->