10dpo and I think I have a BFP

Lkg

Reaction score
So this is my first cycle after miscarriage and I haven't had a period yet. It's been 5/6 weeks since it happened. I haven't really been having any symptoms but feeling slightly sick every now and then but not sure if I was imagining it. My chart has been a bit all over the place since ovulation as well. Anyways I got this result this morning and I wasn't expecting anything 😁😁

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 48
Thank you! I can't believe it...it's been such a hard month since the miscarriage and I'm so happy!

I took a digital this afternoon and it said PREGNANT :)

It looks bfp !
How far along were you for your miscariage ? (Very sorry for your loss)
I only ask because hcg can linger if you were a little further along .. I was 8 weeks for my last loss and the hcg lingered for around 9 weeks! Sometimes I would get BFNs sometimes BFPs it was so frustrating because we were TTC right away !
I hope it is a a new pregnancy for you though ! I just wanted to let you know , I never new it could linger that long when it happened to me

I was only 5 and half weeks and it was 5 weeks ago. It's definately a new pregnancy because I've been temping and it showed ovulation and also I took a test 2 weeks later as requested and it was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->