10DPO - biggest, fattest NEGATIVE.

10 dpo can be too early to give a bfp, no worries
you're not out untill the witch shows

No way, you're not out at all! Theres still time - in fact theres always time until AF shows!

Good luck x

Thanks you two :) I thought at 10DPO I should be getting a very very faint positive? But it was the emptiest test!!
And I'm symptomless too.
FX!

i tested 7dpo, 12, 13dpo and 15dpo then on the day AF was due (thursday past) and all :bfn:

still waiting for AF to arrive though...

fingers cx'd for you :dust:

Try not to worry - that's the downside of starting to test early - though I know it's impossible to resist ;)

It's not over until the witch actually flies in and some people don't see a BFP until several days after AF would have been due.

Don't give up hope until AF arrives - which I hope she doesn't x

implantation happens between 7-10dpo. so if you implanted on the later side then you wont get a bfp yet. it also takes 48hrs for your hcg to double. so if you implanted on 8dpo(just as a pinpoint)your levels would be under 5. tests usually show pos with +25 levels(some as low as 10 though) most of my bfp where after 11 dpo.

your still in dont worry it aint over to the wicked witch comes! and i hope she doesnt!:dust:

I'm using 10mIu tests - BFN on 10DPO and again today 12DPO :(
Woke up with AF like cramps. Due on tomorrow or Thurs.. Doesn't look good for me this month!

I'm using 10mIu tests - BFN on 10DPO and again today 12DPO :(
Woke up with AF like cramps. Due on tomorrow or Thurs.. Doesn't look good for me this month!

HEY! You DONT say that! no neg. talk stay positive!!!:happydance: okay be happy bc your going to have a beautiful little bean soon!!!:hugs:

Thanks for the positivity - I'm just feeling so low about it all as I've had no symptoms at all since OV, and reaching 12DPO with literally the whitest negatives!! Not even a yummy evap!!!
I have AF like aches as of today.
Implantation bleeding - some girls call this spotting... how light is that? Yesterday I had what looked like (warning - TMI) pink fibres in my white tissue..
I don't usually spot before AF but it was literally like it was part of the tissue.
I'm probably seeing things.
Huff !!! :) Thank you to everyone who has replied so far xxx

Thanks for the positivity - I'm just feeling so low about it all as I've had no symptoms at all since OV, and reaching 12DPO with literally the whitest negatives!! Not even a yummy evap!!!
I have AF like aches as of today.
Implantation bleeding - some girls call this spotting... how light is that? Yesterday I had what looked like (warning - TMI) pink fibres in my white tissue..
I don't usually spot before AF but it was literally like it was part of the tissue.
I'm probably seeing things.
Huff !!! :) Thank you to everyone who has replied so far xxx

i would see that as a good sign!!!!:happydance: FX for you!!!!! :hugs: keep us up dated!

Aww :hugs: hun! You could still get your positive. Wishing you the best of luck.

P.S. I'm in Hampton too! :thumbup:

Aw sweetie....some woman only get their bfps late! Sending you tons of babydust! What tests are you using?:hugs:

fingers crossed! if AF doesn't come by tomorrow night I will be officially late.
I'll test Saturday :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->