10dpo, dark opk? Pic!

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
Do y'all get a darker OPK before AF arrives? I have never tested with an opk before AF was due, but I got some 10miu testing strips and didn't know where a line should be on these so I tested with an opk( btw using these as a reference just makes me have line eye haha) but I thought I saw a second line within my 5 minute time frame but once it was fully dry I didn't see it. ANYWAY, I had a darker opk with fmu, then this afternoon back to a very light line. Does it mean anything other than I'm obsessive and crazy?! Ha! Thanks :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 18
My stark white bfn's this morning...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
I've no idea Hun but that is a seriously positive opk!! Try doing a hpt again soon and leave it on a sill for you to look back at a delaying periods throughout the day to see of any change. Anything past 6 hours, chuck it. That's how I got my first bfp xx

From what I've learned we always have a little LH in our system and some women do get a serge before AF shows....

I wouldn't take a positive OPK to mean that you are pregnant.

We do ALL have a bit of LH in our system, I got extremely posotive opks while I was going through a misscarige and all the time I had HCG left in my system, HCG can effect the results on a ovulation test, take a pregnancy test in a few days. Good luck!!

Sorry, I don't see anything.

How many DPO are you? It could still be early...

Yeah me either haha I am 10dpo. Not really betting on this month though, I got my "period pimple" already... I always get one in the same place every time before AF starts.

10dpo is early. The earliest I got was 12dpo and the latest I got was 17dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->