10dpo feeling out :( doctors today two :(

Sugerr

Mom of one ttc#2
Reaction score
Well am 10dpo ovulation an decied am not going to test anymore till i no what my results say this morning am so worried an scared! Going to see if i actually ovulate :( xx

Hi Sugerr, you're not out till AF comes remember that :hugs: also, let us know what the doctors say, my fingers are crossed for you babe xx

Well am 10dpo ovulation an decied am not going to test anymore till i no what my results say this morning am so worried an scared! Going to see if i actually ovulate :( xx

I'm in the same boat as you hun...10 dpo tested this a.m. with FRER and :bfn:. Just bummed. I have cramping & I had a really hard time falling asleep last night so I'm also exhausted...I HATE this feeling :cry:...I know it's still early but at the same time...I can't help but worry that the cramps mean :witch: is right around the corner. Good luck with your test! Please let us know how it went. Do you get the results same day?

Am back my thyroid tablets are workin its brought my thyorid down so just gana keep takin them :) they didnt do the right bloods so av got to go bk when i havve a anoter period but hes happy that my periods r gettin bak to normal whic shows maybe my body wasnt ovulating but maybe it is nw an cause my oh hasnt been around at the right times cause of his job we gotta keep tryyin for another few month before try refer me also took a test today will update the pic xx

I'm glad you've cheered up, babe. Don't like it when your down. Big :hugs: my fingers are crossed tightly for you. Xx

Update 10dpo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 40
I'm glad you've cheered up, babe. Don't like it when your down. Big :hugs: my fingers are crossed tightly for you. Xx

Thanks for been here :) an thank u af due soon but we shall see xx

What's the test saying, sweetie? I don't have my glasses on so I can hardly see the text never mind the test :haha:

:hugs: so glad your bloodwork came back looking good! I really hope that the next test has such good results. KMFX that 10dpo is still early for the test to show anything and that there's a bean in there.

I'm not testing again till the 11th when my period is due. I think I'm out this month, but yay for cycles regulating!

I see a shadow but think am out this month two am not testin untill am past af cause think shes going show got the bellyache x

How are you today, Skye?

Tested this morning and a stark white BFN on an IC at 13dpo. I really hope that either AF shows up tomorrow or something shows up on a test before I go crazy! I think I'll wait to see if AF comes tomorrow or not, because I don't want to waste my last test and it's an FRER, lol.

Hi ladies! I hope you all get your bfp...I'm hoping for one too...but I'm 10 dpo today and bleeding...like a period. I'm breastfeeding so I don't know if that shortened my luteal phase.. I'm pretty bummed out myself. I took a hpt today also...BFN

How are you today, Skye?

Tested this morning and a stark white BFN on an IC at 13dpo. I really hope that either AF shows up tomorrow or something shows up on a test before I go crazy! I think I'll wait to see if AF comes tomorrow or not, because I don't want to waste my last test and it's an FRER, lol.

Am same tori am feeling so out just want af to arrive now 12dpo an a complete bfn just going to give up testing now am wait for he arrive x

Hi ladies,
I'm in the same position, currently 11 Dpo (BFN this morning) and I just want to see those 2 lines lol.
I'm not due for the nasty AF till Monday 16th (I ovulate usually day 10/11 of a 26/ 27 day cycle) and I have had weird "symptoms" but who knows!....I always have a new symptom each month during the TTW ha ha

Wishing you all luck this month! keep me posted how you go :)

I didn't test again as I could feel AF was on her way....... And I was right :( oh well onto October for me but at least I'm not alone :)

Miana...you are definitely not alone...I feel as bummed as you...my man has low t so I'm sure it will be a while for us...best of luck for next month doll!!

I'm 12dpo today, have been really hopeful this month but got BFN this morning and can feel AF about to hit me tomorrow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->