10dpo/FRER/BFN? Grasping at straws.. :(

Tink80

Mom to 1, TTC#2
Reaction score
AF due sometime between 1/31 and 2/2.............
Nothing, right?

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 10dpo2.jpg
    10dpo2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 42
Call me crazy but I see a line on both those pics...

Hey, I'll take it. LOL, I'm trying not to lose hope because I know you're not out till AF shows but I am just so tired of month after month of negatives....I feel defeated bc with my daughter I got a BFP at 10dpo so in my mind I keep thinking it should be blaring right now if I am. I have to remember not every pregnancy is the same.

I actually see something too! Keep testing!

I feel like I see something too. Fx it gets darker.

I see something on the blue pic. And I've got squiggly eyes from looking at my frer this morning! I know what you mean cod I usually get something on frers early and I'm cd24 today and last pregnancy got bfp at cd24.

Hey, I'll take it. LOL, I'm trying not to lose hope because I know you're not out till AF shows but I am just so tired of month after month of negatives....I feel defeated bc with my daughter I got a BFP at 10dpo so in my mind I keep thinking it should be blaring right now if I am. I have to remember not every pregnancy is the same.

It was different with all 3 of mine so don't worry just yet!

Any new tests?

Well, I am totally confused now because yesterday afternoon (after the first test was posted), I had very intense AF like cramps and suspected implantation spotting (very scant, bright pink, only happened once right after these cramps, never again).

I have one FRER left that I want to save in case that was IB. How many days after suspected IB has anyone gotten a positive hpt? I only have some of the evil green handled ICs left besides that (didn't know until after i bought them how many people had bad experiences). My friend though mailed me some more dependable ICs the other day so kinda hoping those show up today so I can start peeing on more sticks, LOL.

Without further ado, here's today green handled IC to hold me over :coffee:

Attachments

• DSC03033 (640x480).jpg
    DSC03033 (640x480).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03038 (640x480).jpg
    DSC03038 (640x480).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 27
I'm not seeing anything on your recent tests :( sorry

As for the ICs. I have been using them this cycle and they have been pretty dependable. I have the blue handled ones though, not sure about the green ones.
I just ovulated about 8-9 days ago so I'd have to say they are good for early use, for me at least

Good luck. :) keeping fingers crossed!

Hmmm. I almost feel like I see something on the one with the pink background, but I might just have line eye for you. Hope your other ICs arrive soon so I can stalk them. :)

I can see the line on both pictures, FX for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->