10dpo hellppp

Cleveland0924

Reaction score
Hey so I am new to this! But I stopped my birth control pills 3 months ago and we are trying to conceive and I have experiencing what that egg white mucus is and I never have before with being on the pill for so long! so this is like I said all new to mee! So today I am 10DPO and a couple days ago I was convinced that I wasn't prego but the last two days I have been sooooo tired and thirsty and my boobs are hurting. My question is if I'm 10DPO is it normal to have sore boobs this early before my next period? or could I be prego? and when is it to early to take a test?

Hey hun, yes you could have sore boobs this early as a preg symptom :) I think you can take a test at 10dpo but it might be too early to show a positive, it all depends when (if) implantation happened. With my son I got a bfp at 12dpo. Did you have the egg white mucous about 10 days ago?

Thank you so much for your reply! This helped alot! And yes i had the egg white mucus 10 days ago exactly!

Good luck :) when do you think you'll test?
I have sore boobs atm, I'm about 6dpo.

I think i will test within the next two days today was different i was very bloated so when i would go to suck in my stomach i got this pulling sensation and it hurt kind of like when you workout and your muscles hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->