10DPO negative.. a bit deflated :(

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Hey guys! I’m new / old here…: I was
Here 10yrs ago with my first, and here I am again with TTC a third..

my first cycle trying, however I’ve been preparing since September (coming off pill, starting folic acid, giving my body a chance to regulate and see if I ovulate on my own.)

I’ve been ovulating on my own which is fab because I didn’t prior, and needed clomid: however this time round - my cycles are so sporadic that they’ve prescribed it again:

this was my first cycle trying naturally before I start clomid next month: I really wanted to be positive :( but I’m 10DPO and blazing white.

anyone else similar stage in cycle??

Hey there, sorry about the bfns xxx hoping you get a bfp soon xxx

Sorry about the BFN, hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Hey I’m old and new too :)

the deflating BFNs are the suckiest.

It’s still early hope you get a bfp this cycle!

Thanks girls
I was BFP but onto the next cycle now wirh clomid.. currently 5DPO

Oohh!! Was there a reason you were waiting until December? x

We have florida booked for June, I'm not fussed about rides etc as being there a few times, just need to make sure I'm not to far gone to fly x

We have florida booked for June, I'm not fussed about rides etc as being there a few times, just need to make sure I'm not to far gone to fly x
Ahhhh got ya!! We got married in Florida in May so we were waiting until after the holiday; but earlier on in the year I was tempted to just TTC anyway aslong as we could fly lol!
Keep me posted xx

Ahhhh got ya!! We got married in Florida in May so we were waiting until after the holiday; but earlier on in the year I was tempted to just TTC anyway aslong as we could fly lol!
Keep me posted xx

Aww huge congratulations hun!
I will do, just wishing the time away now until dec x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"