10dpo PM test

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I'm currently TTC baby number 2 and have been since January 2016. I'm on month 7 of Clomid.

Been really crampy for the last few days mainly on my right side.

Decided to test This afternoon with a 3 hour hold and can see a faint line but struggled to get a pic. Can anyone else see or are my eyes deceiving me?

Attachments

• rsz_20180403_161215.jpg
    rsz_20180403_161215.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 123
The photo quality seems to of gone terrible after I uploaded 😣

Yes! I do see, what appears to be, the vvvf start of a second line.

Yay thank you! I really do hope so! Will test again in the morning. Knew I should of bought more than one test

Thank you :) will test again tomorrow as soon as I've bought some tests

So today I'm really crampy.. the sort of cramps I get when AF has arrived. I'm only on CD25 though and usually AF starts CD31 but I'm on Clomid so could arrive around the 28 day mark.

I can still see a line on yesterday's test, it's more obvious today because the light is brighter outside.

I've saved my FMU and will pick some tests up today and hopefully have a happy update later :)

I’m also seeing a line on that test. Hopefully the next test is much clearer. Good luck!

I see it no prob. Fx for a darker line today! Also i always get af cramps when pregnant;)

Hi sorry I keep forgetting to log on.

No update unfortunately. I did another test on Friday and it was BFN. Still no sign of AF and I'm CD30 now so hoping she will stay away. I've decided not to test again until I'm a few days late.. if it gets to that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->