10dpo- positive frer ystdy, but lighter line this morning with fmu? chemical??

Sammy1

Reaction score
Hi all, had a positive frer ystdy. So excited, but then spotting has continued, and this morning the frer has zero progression- in fact the line is lighter?? Am in bits. Any support would be great! :cry: the test facing the wrong way is this morning's test

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170913-051737.jpg
    Screenshot_20170913-051737.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 82
Close up of this morning's test

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170913-053009.jpg
    Screenshot_20170913-053009.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 50
So sorry you're going through this, fx it's nothing serious and just early pregnancy spotting

This mornings looks darker in the picture.. but appreciate you're seeing it in person.

Do you have an early pregnancy unit at your local hospital- maybe worth giving them a call for information and advice.

Thank you. Hubby seems to think the line is thicker and slightly darker. Going to test again tmrw and see if any darker! Bleeding stopped again after an initial heavy gush- now nothing???

I see the line. Hoping that the bleeding stops soon hun :hugs:

I agree - by the pics this mornings looks darker.

:hugs:

Thank you everyone. Just keep feeling wet (Sorry tmi!) And then keep checking to see if it is Blood!

I need to step away from the tests!!! This is one just now?? Still looks positive and perhaps a bit darker than this Morning??

Attachments

• 20170913_120325.jpg
    20170913_120325.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 29
The test you thought was lighter, looks darker to me. Your most recent test even better, I reckon you're one of these people whose fmu isn't as good as their later urine. Bleeding is common, so hopefully it amounts to nothing. I bled with all of mine, as do many women and it turns out fine so fingers crossed for you

I agree with pp, the one from this morning looked darker to me. Besides, I was one of those weird people who truly got darker lines with urine later in the day versus fmu. Not sure why or how it makes sense at all, but it happens!

I hope everything turns out well for you! x

Thanks everyone! I just took a digi and says not pregnant....hoping that's just because I'm still really early. Going to spend a fortune at this rate!!

Feel for you huni. So worrying. Hope the lines get darker and the bleeding stops x

Digis are less sensitive. Hopefully you'll get a positive soon :hugs:

I didn't use a digi until I was a week overdue af. My lines were darker by then, they aren't hugely sensitive so I wouldn't expect it to be positive at the moment but hopefully soon it will be

I hope the bleeding is nothing to worry about :hugs:

Great progression on your tests :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"