10dpo positive tests am and then negative pm. Any experiences?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So I triggered 12 days ago and yesterday saw it disappear from my FRERs. Had a very faint line with SMU and then nothing in the afternoon on a 5 hour hold. Last cycle the same thing happened, I had a positive very faintly on 11 days past trigger, but it was gone by 12 days past.

So I took another test this morning with FMU and got the same line I'd had with SMU yesterday. Unsure if it was trigger still lingering, I took two more tests about 2 hours apart and each time the line got a tiny tiny bit darker until the one I took at lunch was dark enough to be seen without tweaking pictures. So definitely darkening up.

I wish I'd stopped there.

Unfortunately I tested this afternoon and got a negative test :( I have been peeing more regularly this afternoon and I know it's more dilute, but I just have a bad feeling. I think it was an hour hold or so, but I was desperate to go after that hour and pee was dilute. Would this really have an impact on test line? I just feel so nervous. I've been trying for 14 months and had two chemicals. I am so scared of testing tomorrow morning and seeing nothing :(

Anyone have a similar experience with a happy ending?

I see this all the time sweetheart xx If they're darkening, that's a good sign! The fact it was only an hour hold really does contribute to the outcome of the test. Hence why FMU is the best as you usually don't pee multipule times during the night or drink a butt load of water, too busy sleeping, lol. In order to simulate FMU, hold your urine for 3ish hours and don't drink anything xx It would probably be better to test again tomorrow morning but if you cant wait, try that xx Good luck sweetheart.
Your temps look AMAZING by the way xx I have my fingers crossed this is your sticky bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->