10DPO sore boobs, slight cramps, dull back ache & very very HUNGRY lol

cherrished

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm currently 10DPO and going crazy, I did a test 6DPO neg of course only did one as felt nausea walking around town, BFN of course...

Keep having mild dull twinges/cramps, my pee is very strong, been constantly hungry since 8 DPO I want to eat everything to the point I have belly ache but I'm still hungry after, if I don't eat I start to feel nausea and very light headed (weird) had CM since I ovulated been quiet abit like EWCM but more thicker whitish/yellow tinge (sorry TMI) I sometimes get the yellow tinge just before AF like a day or two but still no sign of her. Feel quiet exhausted even when I haven't done anything just need a crafty nap, keep having number 2s a lot which is unusual for me as sometimes can be constipated but it's more like soft now and when I need one I have to go straight away (sorry tmi) very windy here... Really want to do a test but don't want to see another BFN one min I'm thinking oh maybe I am other oh maybe AF is on her way. I hate symptom spotting, when do you's think i should test and should it be FMU? Thanks for reading ladies xxx

Hey girly :)

Just wanted to say I'm 11-13dpo and am exhausted and hungry too, my boobs are getting more sore each day at the moment to the point I can't wear a bra. I have been a complete POASaholic since 8dpo and have decided to WAIT 3 days until my period is due (17th) to test again as it's getting me down.

Good luck XXXXX

Hey I have all these symptoms too AF is due next couple days but my cm is very watery with bits of egg white sorry for tmi. Sore boobs constantly needing a wee but not much there when I go. Had pain in lower left abdomen at about 10dpo, feel tired and eating like a horse. We have been trying for a year now and had an etopic in march and miscarriage June I hope we all get our bfp's keep updated. I think you should wait till 14dpo I am and at least its more of a true reading xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->