10DPO suuuuuper faint pos on FRER line got darker after 10 min (Pics in update 7&8)

hellodarling

Reaction score
I took a early detection (target brand) at 1:30 with a 4 hr hold and I had the faintest line around 5 min, total squinter but after 15 it was darker and now, it's so pretty. I'm not trying to get my hopes up; I'll test again in a few days BUT has anyone had the same thing happen? It was a blue dye.

Do you have a picture? Frer are red dye, so I'm a little confused.

It was the target brand but it was a 5 days early "compare to first response". I can dig it out of the trash. I'll def test again in Wednesday. Who am I kidding, I love to pee on sticks so I'll definitely test tomorrow. That'll be 11dpo (I think)

Blue dye seem to be bad for evaps. Hopefully thats not the case. I'm pretty sure it's common for tests to get a little darker as they dry. Hoping long it's your bfp ;)

Sounds promising. It's very common for tests to darken after the intial line shows up so if it was a line in the time frame it sounds like a bfp.

Sounds promising. It's very common for tests to darken after the intial line shows up so if it was a line in the time frame it sounds like a bfp.

Blech... :wacko: Took another this morning and nada. I'll wait a few more days. I need it to happen this month bc hubby is most decidedly out of commission for the next year with travel schedule. I'm proud of myself for how much more laid back i've been over the past few months about it but i' getting too old for this. Im 38 in november, i'll be 39 when we get to try again. At least when he's gone I don't have to waste any money of hpts!

what do you think? shadow on two? both showed that within the window but it seems gray to me, not blue.

Attachments

• IMG_5261.jpg
    IMG_5261.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 27
It's really hard to say. I've had a super convincing line one blue dye and not been pregnant. Best thing to do is try a pink dye.

well, just for fun I re-peed on them. No clue why...I guess i'm just an addict! Nothing changed btw. lol

I wish i could tell you something positive but from much experience, it could go either way. blue tests are evil.

I wish i could tell you something positive but from much experience, it could go either way. blue tests are evil.

They are, i agree, but i think pinkies are too. I can't tell you how many false pos i've had on those. I guess the only way to know for sure is by delivering a baby...anything else could just be gas, and lord knows, I can't trust a test!!!

Looks promising to me! Go buy a pink dye test, those don't give off false positives like the blue dye can!
Fingers crossed for you!!

Looks promising to me! Go buy a pink dye test, those don't give off false positives like the blue dye can!
Fingers crossed for you!!
I'm going to go digi in a few days. Pink dyes don't like my pee either for some reason. I wonder if there's a magical protein that I have that just wrecks these tests!!! I have zero luck with both colors. I just love watching lines show up, but watching that blinky timer and then seeing "pregnant" is almost like magic.

That said, AF is due in 5 days and I just started cramping, wth? Hopefully they are baby cramps. <3

Took another test this morning. I had another faint blue line. AF is due in 4 days (although I have a wonky schedule that does what it wants)... I'm roughly 10-12dpo. I took a digi with a 5 hr hold and it was negative. I'm so bummed :( How soon until a digi picked it up for you?

I believe that digitals are far less sensitive and should be used when af is due, so would make sense that it was negative.

could use a dollar store pink dye? they are cheap but also pretty sensitive.

I will be 37 in December so I understand the idea of feeling old. but I think raising children at any age is not easy. plus with age comes wisdom so if you have to wait a year to be pregnant it may not be so bad and what's one year in the grand scheme of things.
but hopefully you are pregnant now. can't wait for the next test xx

I took a pink dye frer this morning and it had a negative result. I'm 10-12dpo now so I still have a chance. I'll retest this weekend... Fx

Thank you all for your supporT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->