10DPO, Using IC Midstream Test.

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
Here is the picture, could it be evap line? Not sure where the line should be on this brand, i took it appart. Its the test with the lilac lid.

Attachments

• SNV30881.jpg
    SNV30881.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 220
i think i can see a line, but not 100% sure.

maybe wait a couple of days and retest.

fx for you.

i cnt see anything hun .. prob the laptop screen if its very faint xx fx try in couple days x

Sorry but I can't see anything either but people say these tests aren't very good anyway. Get FRER for a few days time.

xx

Sorry it looks negative but might be worth noting I have used these tests and they do NOT show early positives well, when I was testing I was getting strong BFP's on every other test but almost nothing on those, only recently I have been getting strong positives on those tests.

Ok thanks, i have a Superdrug one, which i hear is very good!

Yes I have read lots that the superdrug tests are really sensitive, Good luck I really hope this is your BFP! Please update when you have done the superdrug one. Everything crossed for you :hugs:

I will, thanks.
When is best to do it? im due on AF, Monday!

What? Is that a pregnancy test? Looks positive to me....am I missing something?

There should be 2 lines, i took it appart...there should be a 2nd line to the left of the bright pink line!

I see the line very faintly!!! Do the test now!!! If AF due Monday it should show!! x

Are you serious?
Maybe tomorrow morning with FMU?

Here is the same picture inverted...ok im getting obessed now!

Attachments

• SNV30881.jpg
    SNV30881.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 55
i used an ic test at about 12dpo and got a pale pink line but it took another week so 19 dpo to get a strong line but a frer gave me a strong line at 13 dpo so a frer is the way to go if you do want a early result,i had to get a frer for mt oh to believe i was pregnant lol

Okay so to update:
I took a Superdrug test this morning with FMU and its NEG! I guess im out!

Oh you know what, I'm so dumb, I was looking at it from afar (didn't click in) and thought the pad thing on the end was the 2nd line! Duh!! Good luck next month Lizzy! :)

hun iv had a year of evaps and can spot them a mile off id defo say that is one so sorry :( anywho after evaps breaking my little heart month after month iv decided keeping the tests are no longer an option....i pee then 5 min later look if test still working leave another 5 look again if nothing BIN IT and OMG it does help really does its rare that a pos will come up after 20 min of test working so i dnt see why we all keep them and wait shame its taken me a year to work this out myself :blush: lol
anyways :dust: to u huns xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->