10mIU pregnancy tests.. accurate?

these were my 10ml/u tests, they came up very faint at first xx

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/12-20DPOics.jpg

I got a false positive with a one of those tests, also got it over the internet, was trying to think of reasons why it would show positive when I weren't preg, only thing I could think v is iv got pcos :s not sure if that could give a false reading though xxx

I use 10 miU Wondfo strips and they've always been very accurate for me. This cycle I started testing at 8 DPO and got a faint BFP on day 10. Now a super dark line shows up practically the moment I touch the test (lol). I've never had any false positives.

They are very accurate however because they are cheapo tests, they are more prone to evap lines and as others have said, the results line is very faint with an early positive. I got a most ridiculously faint line at 9dpo, a very faint line at 10dpo only just in the time limit. I confirmed that with a definitely positive FR (they aren't 25mui, whatever it says on the box, they just don't guarantee accuracy the same below 25miu) and a superdrug. The next day, 11dpo, internet cheapies positive but still faint, other tests a bit darker.

I always use this initially as have pcos and did not believe I could get that elusive BFP lol always been accurate for, congratulations!

When we were TTC for my son these didn't work for me at all till I missed my AF. I got my first (faint) bfp on a superdrug test and a FRER. Once I missed my AF I got a line on one of them.

I got my bfp 10dpo with the 'one step' type. It was whiter than White in the morning... Faint + in the afternoon. :)
I tested the other day... Test line is now darker than the other one!

Oh so they are very accurate for nearly everyone else :s I don't no what happened then, I hadn't had a period for 5months so it would v been dark if I was preg, I did a clear blue one the nxt day and they were both neg, I eventully got my period back the other day (with a bit of help from herbs, hot baths and pinapple juice lol ) so maybe I had to much of a certain hormone or sumit in my body, so gona keep hoping I do conceive soon!! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->