11+1 scan today and woke up to blood - UPDATE pg1...

GreyGirl

Pregnant with no2!
Reaction score
As above. I woke up around 5am because I could feel myself 'wet' for the first time in a couple of weeks, it was literally pouring out.
I checked my pj's and there was some (more than spotting, less than soaked) bright red blood :(
I know you can bleed and it be ok, but it's certainly more worrying. I'm just glad I've already got a scan booked today.
I couldn't get back to sleep, so here I am at almost 6am.
Please wish my bean luck :cry:

UPDATE!

Finally got back. Thank you all so so much for your support and best wishes, it really helped me this morning. We arrived early. Had a little more spotting. I was really lucky and got in for my scan 10minutes early. I mentioned the bleeding straight away to the sonographer and she was kind and told us virtually straight away that the baby is FINE! :happydance:
She couldn't find any reason for the bleed and although I have had a little more since, nothing like this morning. I couldn't see on the screen very well but could see the baby moving and bouncing off the walls like it was a padded room :thumbup:
I'm just on :cloud9: right now and so relieved, I know something could still happen but our baby seems to be a fighter. We got 3 pictures for £5 because 2 are rubbish :dohh:
I also got moved forward 3 days and so am now 11+4 and due 7th of December instead :baby:

Introducing... OUR BABY!

Gender guesses welcome :)
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080959-1.jpg

All 3 pictures
https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1/InsomniaticDND/P1080964.jpg

Oh no how worrying for you on what should have been a really happy day, Good luck at your scan i hope everything is ok and you manage to enjoy your scan after all :hugs:

:hugs: What an awful way to wake up! At least you don't have to wait long to find out what's going on. There are all sorts of reasons why you could bleed so try keep positive even though its so hard. I hope it all turns out fine for you. :flower:

At exactly 11 weeks I had a gushing redbleed.I had another at 33 weeks but luckily I delivered a term baby.it's not always very bad news.but you always need to get checked out anyway.x

Wishing you lots of luck today. You must be beside yourself :( x

:hugs: Wishing you all the luck in the world fingers crosses little bean is ok

Freckles xx

Oh no hun - thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed. Let me know as soon as you can hunni that you are ok. xxxxx

I hope you and baby is okay. how horrible. I'm sure it will be okay has it stopped? gl today x

Thank you everyone :hugs: I don't know what I'd do without this place.
No more bleeding, and no cramps. So I'm trying my best to stay hopeful. My twin sister had bleeding at 6 weeks and 22 weeks with her first and she had a healthy baby boy. She then had a girl and no bleeding and is now 6 weeks again and more bleeding. Maybe we're both having boys she thinks - I'd like to hold onto that hope.

2 hours and I'll know either way. This'll be the longest 2 hours of my life since my ectopic - I'm just grateful I'm not in agony while I wait this time.

Thank you all again.

Sounding positive hunni. Be brave. You'll be ok. I've got everything crossed sweetie xxxx

Sending you lots of love and strength. I also bled a lot during my first pregnancy at 8 weeks. Everything was fine in the end. These things are so stressful. We're always here for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->