11/11/11 is the best day ever!

Karlee

Reaction score
I just got my first today 9DPO after 5 months of NTNP and 6 months of actively ttc with opks and charting.

I always wanted to know what people did differently the month they got pregnant so here it goes.

Two months ago I started taking Vitex because my cycles were irregular anywhere from 32-45 days. Vitex is amazing the first month I took it my cycle went down to 30 days and I ovulated on CD 16 previously it had been CD 21-22. It also controlled my moods and made me feel happier.

I normally do not get too much ewcm and in the past I have tried pre-seed well that hasn't worked. So this month, I decided to add Evening Primrose Oil to my ttc regimen. I think it helped because I got more ewcm than I ever had in the past, this month I was never dry enough to need pre-seed.

In the past, I have only used opk's in the morning, this month two days before my suspected ovulation, I used them twice a day. I got my first positive at night and that night and the next two nights.

This month was also the first month that I had an increased sex drive around ovulation. Maybe it was the EPO, Vitex or a combination of both.

Oh and I have no symptoms whatsoever, I really thought I was out this month. Last month my boobs were super sore and I was not pregnant.

If you are still waiting to get pregnant keep faith and stay positive. You are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you get that :bfp: soon.

Thank you! I am over moon excited. I thought it would be way too early to tell but decided to test since it was 11/11/11. I tested at 7 am and did not see a second line as usual so I went back to bed. I went out and got back home at 12:45 and examined the test as I usually do hoping a second line would magically appear. I put it in the light and if I squinted my eyes with just the right angle, I could see what appeared to be a second line. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me or that it was an evaporation line so I tested again and the second line showed up within the time limit. Even then, I could not believe it and thought it was a figment of my imagination so I pulled out my camera. If it was really there it would show up in the picture too and it did!

https://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm264/KARLA5142_PHOTOS/208.jpg

The top is 6:50 am 9DPO but you really can't see anything in the picture.
The bottom is 12:45 pm 9DPO.

Congrats Karlee! I am awaiting af right now... she usually would have been here this morning or afternoon at the latest. Been ttc since May, this was our 7th cycle. Maybe 11/11/11 is a lucky day for us both... I just dont know it yet! Have a wonderful 9 months!

Congrats Karlee! I am awaiting af right now... she usually would have been here this morning or afternoon at the latest. Been ttc since May, this was our 7th cycle. Maybe 11/11/11 is a lucky day for us both... I just dont know it yet! Have a wonderful 9 months!

Thank you! I hope that evil witch stays away and you get your :bfp: this cycle. I admire you for waiting this long to test I am a POAS addict. When are you planning on testing?

Thank you for a beautiful and considerate bfp story :). Congratulations!

May you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Can I ask a question about Vitex, did you take it all thru your cycle? X x x

Thank you for a beautiful and considerate bfp story :). Congratulations!

May you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Can I ask a question about Vitex, did you take it all thru your cycle? X x x

Thank you!

The first month, it didn't arrive in the mail until the day following my period so that's when I started taking it. I took two capsules a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. The bottle says not to take during pregnancy so after I confirmed ovulation, I dropped down to one per day. I didn't want it completely out of my system if I was not pregnant. Around that time, I read somewhere that you are not supposed to take it during your period, so I didn't I took a three day break during my short light period. Vitex made it shorter and for the first time ever I did not get blood clots.

This is the two pack I bought, I think it's a steal!
https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Way-...01L2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1321105290&sr=8-2

You are so sweet :kiss: thank you for taking the time to reply and send a link I really apprecaite that, thank you. Congrats again and enjoy your pregnancy x x x

Karlee... still waiting for af to show... giving her them rest of the day and then I am gonna have to pee on something!

How do you take the EPO??? Is it oil? Sorry I don't know anything about it if its a pill or what? I have vitex in the cabinet and maybe I will take it this time around my cycles have been alternating 24-26-25-28 days all this year :/ Congrats on your BFP H&H 9 months and thanks for sharing the info!

Thank you!

I think you can take it in oil form but I took the capsules. I bought the Spring Valley 1000 mg capsules from Walmart . I read somewhere to take between 2000-3000 mg per day. The instructions on the bottle say to take 3 capsules for day but I only took two since it was my first month taking it.

I think you should definitely take Vitex, I bet it would help regulate your period. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->