• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11.5yrs, pcos, hypoT, ov drill

sparkle83

XLTTC: 10 yrs & counting!
Reaction score
Its taken me a while to post here, but I feel a bit safer now.

we started ttc when I was only 16. With hindsight, we were too young, but as it turns out, it was a wise move. I got diagnosed with pcos and hypothyroidism in 03, tried clomid, had 2 early losses. Got pg naturally in 06 but m/c again. Tried iui but I didnt repsond to meds. More clomid, no response. Last aug we had ovarian drilling done. I started getting af again, but still very irregular and 3+ month cycles. Tried clomid again in dec (clomid cycle 13!), scans showed no response. Was told the drilling hadnt worked. Gave up, started trying to lose weight to retry IUI.

In june I started to feel sick, and checked whether I might have ovulated, which looked possible. I had sore boobs, felt tired, and just that something wasnt right. I took the test on july 7th, and it was positive.

I felt terrified the whole of the first tri, but scan by scan and week by week, its gotten better.

I never would have believed I would fall pg naturally again and it stick after nearly 12 years and being told ovarian drilling had been a waste of time.

Dont give up hope, sometimes everything does just fall into place. :hugs:

Sparkle - Thanks so much for sharing ur story. I have PCOS as well, tried 5 Clomid cycles with no success, Had ovarian Drilling done on 01/06/2011.

I am also having really long cycles after OD, after about 3 normal cycles. I keep saying that I will give up trying now, but I just don't. I am trying to take it easy however.

Well, I am really happy for you and wish you ALL THE BEST!

Congrats on the :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!! It is really encouraging to read a success story like yourself and it always feels like it is getting to much but yet we have the willpower to continue. We trust you will have a wonderful pregnancy from here on onwards and enjoy your bundle of joy in March!!!

Congrats !!!!
i wish you a healthy and happy 9 months......

it just shows hey,,,,, it can and will happen....
God does things on HIS own time, not ours ...

good luck and God bless all you ladies....

Comgratulations Hun. I hope ur pregnancy goes smoothly for u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->