11+6 dating scan - boy or girl? UPDATE 13+ scan pics pg2

I can't see anything on the second pictures and the first is quite early so still time to rise but I would guess girl for now :)

Hi all

Hope you dont mind me posting here but i also have a scan at 11weeks and would like to know what you think, i got back for another scan on xmas eve and ill be 12w6d then so will upload that as well when i get it.

Attachments

• 20151211_171239-1.jpg
    20151211_171239-1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
ehjmorris im not sure I can see a nub on your picture so it's hard to tell! You'd be better off posting it as a separate thread as more people may notice your post! X

Ugh, I keep going back and forth...sticking w a blue guess. Xx

I keep going back and forth myself! The nub is long and so looks girly. But is angled and it's an early scan so probably more likely to end up blue. But then every time I look at nubs on the net, the actual nub doesn't look like the boys pictures.... Aaaaaaaah!

Can u also tell me which bit you think is the nub? Or no nub

So

I think I'm having a scan next week and will ask the gender then. I'm obsessing over these pictures again!

This is one I didn't post from the 13 week scan. Is this a blue nub? Looks a bit grainy and so probably can't tell

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/rshipley20/Mobile%20Uploads/AF110CCE-DCE5-4504-AF0F-F13E2495CA98_zpsl5otkqx5.jpg

I think I can see the start of a nub in the one above but not sure that's the whole of it, also not sure if there is a bit of stacking which would indicate boy. Have you tried Ingender? Maybe post on there as there are experts/techs that will be able to tell you what they see. :)

So

I think I'm having a scan next week and will ask the gender then. I'm obsessing over these pictures again!

This is one I didn't post from the 13 week scan. Is this a blue nub? Looks a bit grainy and so probably can't tell

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/rshipley20/Mobile%20Uploads/AF110CCE-DCE5-4504-AF0F-F13E2495CA98_zpsl5otkqx5.jpg
Guessing boy off of this one :)

image.jpg
I'm thinking boy as this is my 13 month old boys scan which I think is quite similar... Also everyone on bob guessed girl but the ladies in in gender all said boy!! X

Sorry don't know why it's upside down, not sure how to change it? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->