11 days late. have some questions.

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
Ok so me and dh have been trying to conceive for nearly 2 years with no luck. Well we.we're.trying everything from opks to preseed, to diva cups and everything in between. Well we decided.to take a break from all that stuff for a.couple months. My period is always like clockwork, between 28 and 31day cycles. First day of period always falls between the 19th and 22nd of the month. So I am about 11 days late from the 19th. I have been peeing about every half hour, I have a ton of watery, creamy, Snotty discharge. I started having mild cramping around the day AF was suppose to show but nothing was happening besides a ton of watery cm. I cramped lightly for about 5 days then it stopped. I keep getting these sharp twinges of pain in my left hip area, heartburn, nausea, my books are.very tender as well. I took a hpt about 4 days ago but it was negative. But I only held my urine for about 2 hours and took it about 11pm. Could I still be pregnant? I have been using opks the last couple days because I heard that you can use those, but they have been all negative. I guess I should just go buy a frer tomorrow and see. I'm just so scared.of disappointment, after 2 years of bfns I have kinda lost hope a little bit. Me and dh dtd around the time of my ovulation this month, so I know there is a chance. I don't know, I'm just so excited because AF is never late, especially this late. But at the same time I'm super scared I'm going to get.a bfn and AF will come. I don't know, what do you ladies think? Any input is welcome.

I also forgot to mention, the hpt test I used was one of those 88 cent first signal tests from walmart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->