11 days late. have some questions.

youngmommy26

Mom of 1 TTC#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies. So me and dh have been ttc for nearly 2 years now with no luck. I am so afraid to get my hopes up after so many bfns. Well we decided.to ntnp for a.couple months and to just take a natural approach to it. My cycles are always.on time between 28 and 31 days. I always start between the 19th and 22nd of the month. Well around the 22nd I started having mild.cramps like AF was.on the way. I felt really. Wet.down there and kept thinking she came but all it was,.was.really watery.cm mixed with creamy and some.ewcm as.Well. Well here it is the 30th and no AF. Still having mild.cramps on and off, lower back pain, sharp twinges of pain in my left hip area, using the bathroom every half hour, sharp pains in my boobs and a heavy feeling in them as well. I went 4 days ago and bought one of those 88cent tests from Wal-Mart and I used it at 11pm at night after only holding my urine for 2.hours and it was.a.bfn. the last few.days I was using opks because I heard that you can use those, but they all have been negative. Do you think there is still a Chance I could be pregnant or do you think it should have showed by now if I was? Is it even worth it to go buy a frer tomorrow? I'm just so afraid to be disappointed again. Dh is so excited and I don't want to see the sadness again on his face. Ugh. I hate this, any advice is welcomed.

If you're 11 days late, it's unlikely you would be pregnant while getting negative tests.

Idk I was reading some bad reviews on those early signal tests from Wal-Mart. I guess I will just buy a frer and see

You probably ovulated late this month....but it wouldn't hurt to get a frer and use fmu

Well had bfn on frer this morning. Still no AF. Guess it's wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->