11 days late - Negative Tests

BUMBLEBEE87

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 11 days late now. I have taken 4 tests and all were negative. I had an ovarian cyst removed in January so I can understand that this might affect when the witch comes. Its just that I feel like i am having a few of the symptoms, like sore boobs, back ache, bloated feeling and its just feels like there is something going on down there. The nurse has told me to go and see the midwife at the surgery if the witch hasnt come by Thursday (15 days late) and she will probably send me for a scan.

I have read so many stories where alot of women are in the same boat as me, but has anyone actually found out they are pregnant afterwards though or have you just 'come on'?

Sorry for the long winded story. x

Did you track ovulation by temping? Or by opk's?

How regular you are really is way less important than how many days past ovulation you are. Many women actually are late from the stress of ttc. Even when they have been regular for years.

I used ewcm and temping to pinpoint ovulation and then at 14 dpi, tested. I learned when trying to conceive baby number 1 to toss the calendar of whe I was "due " out the window and just track ovulation.
Best of luck, and fwiw, no I havnt ever been preggo when I was " late" by more than a week, it almost always meant that I was anovulatory that cycle, and I needed to wait longer to track ovulation or wait till the next cycle

Hope you get an answer soon hun :hugs:,

Have you had any bloods done?

Thanks Baby05 & Lucy. Unfortunately, AF came today. I suppose in a way its a good thing because im not stuck in Limbo. I'll buy the ovulation tests this month and try and do it that way. Like you say it'll be better to track than my 'due' date.
Thanks xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->