11 dpo and BFN or FRER - anyone else finding ttc stressful!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by hopefullywish, Jun 1, 2011.

1. hopefullywish

hopefullywish Well-Known Member

Hey ladies,

We have been ttc #1 for 5 cycles now! I ovulated really late this month (cd27) but my cycles have been 34-40 days since implanon removal! Currently cd 39 and tested :bfn: this afternoon with a FRER :growlmad:

Had been really hopeful this month as ++cramps around 8dpo and really sore breasts around the sides which I have never had before along with some dizzyness but really feel I am out yet again! anyone else had a similar experience?

2. pusheangel

pusheangel Army Wife - Mommy of 2

I hate those cycles where I am completely convinced that I'm pregnant and it turns out that I'm not. The cycle that I conceived our DS I was completely convinced I was NOT pregnant and then wound up being. My fingers are crossed for you maybe you just implanted late and will get your BFP in a couple days.

3. hopefullywish

I know so disheartening! Oh well will wait and see, if still no af by 14dpo will take another test!

Hope you get ur :bfp: soon!!

:dust:

4. girlibird

girlibird Well-Known Member

just wanted to say good luck hoping your bfp is round the corner. have to agree with pusheangel i was so convinced i was pregnant couple months back well infact tell a lie every cycle and was not, then this month was certain i was not pregnant as so little symptoms turns out i was this time..good luckx

5. Goonergirl

Goonergirl Well-Known Member

Dont give up hope yet i didn't get my bfp on a frer until i was a day late and even that was really faint so much so i held it under a lamp at an angle just to be able to see it my strong positive came when i was 3 days late (frer).. your not out yet.. in terms of symptoms all i had was constant AF pains from 5 days before AF was due, terrible backache and creamy cm i kept thinking AF had started! your certainly not out the woods yet, i kept myself busy and for the first time ever in 30 months didnt stress or symptom spot.. i just assumed it hadn't worked cause of the cramps... GOOD LUCK LADIES LETS HOPE YOU GET YOUR BFPS

6. Lea05x

Lea05x Pregnant # 1

Hi sorry to butt in but could I ask....did you have any spotting? Ive had tummy ache the last two days like Af is coming, Im due Af this sat. Last night I had light pink spotting when I wiped and again when I just went the loo. I dont have any symptoms bar an ache in my lower back and some creamy cm (when I wiped this morning with fmu) I did a frer this morn too and it was BFN. I usually have more symptoms like sore boobs and feeling sick but none this month....soooo confused!

7. Goonergirl

i didn't have any spotting at all which is something i was looking out for although everyone is different and they say implantation bleeding can occur anytime between 6 and 12 DPO.. good luck :dust:

8. hopefullywish

Thanks for all the help! Goonergirl congrats on your :bfp: ! Af due today and usually in the morning, no spotting which I usually have for about a day before af, if still no sign tomorrow may take a test with fmu.... Not feeling optimistic tho as a bit crampy

Good luck everyone! :dust:

9. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

10. jamhs

jamhs Well-Known Member

Good luck testing! Fx for your bfp!

Also, Congrats goonergirl on your bfp!

11. Brookegarrett

Brookegarrett Well-Known Member

I am the same way i convince myself every cycle that I feel pregnant then. Test and bfn...had a chemical last month.. So we r not taking opks this month just NTNP.. I am gonna test again in 2 days but I think I'm out... Good luck girls!!

12. Lea05x

Lea05x Pregnant # 1

I went to bed last night with a rotten headache......then woke up with it this morn. Feel like ive been out drinking all night and had no sleep, even tho I dont drink and I went to bed at 10pm lol! Did a test this morn and of cause BFN. Had spotting on and off at 10 & 11dpo but not much today.....hoping and praying it was IB.

Good Luck ladies

Baby duct to you all x

13. Lea05x

Lea05x Pregnant # 1

Thank You.......x

14. hopefullywish

Well I am definately out, have had some spotting this pm, always how the :witch: starts off! feeling quite down about it and feel like its never gonna happen for us :nope:

Think I am gonna stop using OPKs too and try NTNP, sick of thinking about AF due date, ovulation day, tww etc etc!!!

oh well, gonna treat myself to a nice bottle of wine!!

hope you all have better luck!

15. Jaybug0115

Jaybug0115 Well-Known Member

i'm right there with you. At 9dpo and feeling like i'm out this month. Going to NTNP next month. Only thing I will do is continue to take my prenatal vitamins. I don't know what this month will bring but I have got to find a way to put it all out of my head!!!!!](*,) Good Luck to you all!

16. Jaybug0115

Jaybug0115 Well-Known Member

I am totally relating to you right now!!!! I hope it does happen for you soon!!!!

17. Saz100

Saz100 Well-Known Member

Good luck for your re-test, will be keeping fingers crossed! I am currently 14dpo and have tested 11, 12 and today all BFN - boo! TRying to keep hoping I am just a late shower but losing faith rapidly! Let us know how you get on:flower:

18. Goonergirl

Dont give up yet hun i was terribly crampy and also thought i was out being crampy is normal in early pregnancy and can be a sign of your uterus stretching and preparing Good luck hun and keep us all updated :hugs:

19. Goonergirl

So sorry hun ive just noticed your post further in please dont give up hope :hugs: