11 dpo and bfn with fmu. Am I out?

girlygal

Reaction score
Hi all! Me and my husband have been "trying but not preventing" for a year now. I have been having a ton of symptoms here lately but after a year I won't be convinced until I get that bfp:winkwink: I have been having slight tenderness in breasts just around the bottom and sides. Which is strange bc normally around af they are super tender all over. And also not so early as I have been experiencing this since around 7-8 dpo. I have very prominent veins on breasts going all the way up my shoulders. Which at the moment are hard to see from all the acne that has consumed my body in the last week:shrug: The veins are also very visible going up both sides of my stomach and all down my arms and wrists. I have spider veins in my thighs and I have also been having cramps in my upper thighs on the inside. Around 9 dpo I got out of the shower and noticed my left breast was leaking what looked to be colostrum. I have read that you can have this symptom earlier in your second pregnancy but my dd is now 4. I also notice my tongue feels like cotton and I cannot quench my thirst although recently I find myself drooling every time I fall asleep. Not normal for me at all :nope: So if any of you ladies have any advice or just someone to talk to I would appreciate it so much. Sorry for the book and TIA! Baby dust to all!:dust:

I'm sorry, that was suppose to say "not trying but not preventing". Crazy brain lol!

Hi there ur situation sounds a little like mine atm have u tested yet? I no my brain goes into overdrive when I think I'm pregnant and it runs away with me every little thing I obsess over. Have u had any tiredness or sickness? Xx

I haven't really had any sickness but everything is kinda crazy right now and I haven't really thought to much about it. I just lost my papaw the day before yesterday and my best friend had her baby yesterday so it's been a little hectic. But as I was getting ready for bed tonight I still noticed all of the veins in breasts and up my shoulder. There are more on my left side than anything. I'm still experiencing cramping on the right and tugging on my stomach but every test I have taken is negative! So it's just a crazy mess lol! Have you tested yet? And the results? Have you had nausea?

That is awful! I'm so sorry, that's such a tough few days. I tested at 10dpo 11dpo and 13dpo I'm now 16 and waiting till tomorrow when tests arrive as my AF was due today! It sounds like such a stressfull time be sure to look after urself incase u r preg. Maybe test again in a few days. I'm sure cing the little one will make u feel more strongly aswell. I have had nausea but I don't no if it's in my head as this happened when we where trying for my little boy xx

It's easy to get symptoms when you're looking for them huh? Did you test? I'm probably going to wait until tomorrow morning since I have to get up at 4 am for work ugh! The only thing that still really stands out is the slightly tender breasts and the multitude of veins and acne. My cramping has stopped and af is due tomorrow so idk. I hope everything works out for the both of us!

Lol well I'm due today I haven't tested yet. Altho I'm crampy and tired (did just work an extremely busy 8 hour shift tho) keep me posted on how the testing goes!! Xx

I sure will hun! You keep me posted! It would be great if we both got our bfp s

No BFP for me 😫 so I think I'm out. Fingers crossed for u hun. We had the talk last night tho and starting to TTC after xmas so excited! Xxx

I had a bfn around 11:30 today. But still no af so I'm not giving up hope! My breast tenderness went away completely yesterday. So I was sure af was coming bc my breasts hurt every time before af and stop a few days before. I woke this morning and they hurt so so bad. They hurt if I I'm even standing still or just breathing! I've felt a lot of pulling around my belly button today so don't know what that's about lol. And some dull cramps that move from left to right ovaries

@tracy did you get your bfp? I see your listed as expecting....

@girly I'm having similar symptoms. Sore around the side of breast. Just realized its not intense on the nipple, like normal. However BFN at 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 or 13 DPO. I'm 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 or 17 today. I have so many perspective numbers because last cycle was 5 days early...... So I don't really know. Last 5 months have been 35 days then all of sudden 30 days

No that's a mistake that's from my last pregnancy ha!! Still bfn today but no AF I have a feeling i ovulated later than I thought xx

Thought I was out this morning. Woke up with brown spotting only when I wiped. So I put a pad on and just waited for af. Still never came and the spotting is gone. Called my Dr and she said to call if I start bleeding bc she wants to do an ultrasound at cd 12. And to call if I don't start bleeding in two days. So let's hope af doesn't show for any of us!

Think I'm getting signs of AF, sore bbs and bubbling in tummy... Which I always get couple days b4. Good luck girls!!!! Xx

Oh I'm sorry! I kinda wish mine would just come so I would know either way!

No promising signs of either or here, but I believe AF is coming :(

Still no AF!! But a bfn again.... Don't no what's going on... Having a seriously long cycle! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->