11 dpo and bfp dream

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
Im 11 dpo i think.. and last night i had a dream i had a positive pregnancy test. The next dream after that i was in the parking lot and i noticed i walked into a bunch of colors and i thought it was just a hue from the sunset but it was a really beautiful deep color rainbow.. a crystal like rainbow that i followed by eye from arch to arch. Has anyone had dreams like this impending a true bfp? Maybe my rainbow baby?

I had this happen last month but i wonder how often dreams occur like this being accurate.. could it happen twice in a row and be accurate twice in a row in other words? Has this happened to you each pregnancy?

Last month i had a dream that i had two very positive pregnancy tests of different brands in my hands. I woke up and took tests out of curiosity at 11 dpo and they were positive!! we werent trying so i was really shocked and didnt expect this. But then i started spotting and the bleeding picked up. I had horrific pain at the top of my uterus area and i never experienced this type of pain before nor in that area. My positives became fainter over a few days and by the 4th bleeding day, negative. So i think that was a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->