11 dpo, and I doubt I'm preggo but...

needspatience

Reaction score
I have been craving Life cereal all week! The cinnamon kind to be exact haha :). I am 11 dpo, but I have been having too many pms symptoms to think it is possible this cycle. It is our first month ttc, so we will see about next time :)

Hey, welcome! ^^ I'm new too. I'm only 9DPO... so antsy to test.

I've been craving vanilla custard... or generally just steamed milk or anything made with it. It could be just that I need calcium though, lol.

:dust: if you are trying!

Welcome to you both!

Girl, I am 8dpo today and I am starting to doubt that I am PG too. I feel that it is easier to fool myself that Im not rather than get excited with symptom spotting.
:dust: to you both!

Thank you ladies! I was so hopeful a few days ago. I was having symptoms that I know were not in my head (lower back pains, light headed, hot flashes (wtf?), veiny boobs, cramping), but I have also had one of the most stressful months that I can recall. Not to mention the alcohol DH and I have consumed this month because of wedding and honeymoon celebrations (We went all out and went crazy haha!). I am ready for next month!

Hey there Needspatience. I'm new too and 11 DPO today. I've been hesitant to join these forums because I reckon it will make me more, instead of less, obsessive! So I take it you are not pg? Is anyone still waiting to test?

Welcome to the forum! At 11dpo, I was the same way! I was a POAS addict. Got a very very very faint bfp around that time, but then a BFN at 15dpo or so. Just keep giving it time!

@NeedsPatience: I know someone who drank a whole lot of alcohol the week she found out she was late. Got a BFP and had a healthy baby boy. :) Doc said she was fine.

Hi and welcome! I'm new too. I love Cinnamon Life! One of my favs.:happydance:
I'm currently 9/10 dpo and waiting very impatiently...I tested yesterday morning and got a bfn. I know it was too early to test, but I just couldn't help myself. :blush:
Have you tested yet?

Hey, welcome! ^^ I'm new too. I'm only 9DPO... so antsy to test.

I've been craving vanilla custard... or generally just steamed milk or anything made with it. It could be just that I need calcium though, lol.

:dust: if you are trying!

Vanilla custard sounds heavenly! Lately, I've been eating diet mainly of burritos, salsa, limes, and more hot sauce. I can't seem to make my food hot enough!

Which is weird because I don't generally use a lot of hot sauce. I'm craving a Mexican diet like none other! I generally crave chocolate around this time of month, but really I just want BURRITOS and salsa chicken on brown rice. Nothing more, nothing less.

11DPO, just tested and whitest of white whiteness, haha. BFN. :(

It's rather upsetting. My unofficial advice would be... try to wait until your period is due! BFNs always bring me down and ruin my day, lol. :(

I'm 11 DPO and have done a couple of tests, BFN so far.
I'm now going to TRY and wait for a couple of days before I test again.

HiImNana - I had Mexican food cravings on Friday and reading you post has set me off again!! Need nachos stat! :)

I tested yesterday despite my doubts. I am pms'ing like crazy and had the worst cramping that kept me up half the night. I am waiting for it to start anytime between now and Wednesday. Hope it comes today. I just want it to be over with!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. You all are great! Baby dust to all :)

I tested yesterday despite my doubts. I am pms'ing like crazy and had the worst cramping that kept me up half the night. I am waiting for it to start anytime between now and Wednesday. Hope it comes today. I just want it to be over with!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. You all are great! Baby dust to all :)

I'm feeling similar, but still holding onto a little bit of hope that it's not AF on it's way. Oh well FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->