11 DPO and losing hope...Cervix is a wacko

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
Everything I read says NOT to rely on your cervix to tell you whats going on towards the end of your cycle, and now I know why. Yesterday it was high and softish. Last night it was so low and SWOLLEN feeling (like engorged and slimy) that I thought it would fall right out. Today it is medium and firm. My CM has been pretty much the same since O.

I am crampy and cranky. Headaches off and on. I tested a few times already this cycle and got BFN's, the last one being two days ago. I am afraid to test again. Thinking of just waiting it out since AF is due Friday or Saturday.

Where are you gals at?:wacko:

I've never checked my cervix, but I've also read that is not a very good predictor. I know the waiting is horrible, I'm only 5 dpo and can't wait start testing...
Good luck!

I think I took my first one on 5 DPO! I am so darn impatient.

I have been checking my cervix but sometimes it's up sometimes its low but what have been consistence is my cervical mucous which has been abundant and abit watery through cream like...testing tomorrow.Af due Saturday.

I think I took my first one on 5 DPO! I am so darn impatient.

Same here! All BFN...and I thought I had some implantation spotting on Friday night/Saturday morning...so I figured by this morning I would get a BFP on a 10miu sure predict IC. I'm pretty bummed and feeling like I'm out this cycle. My AF is due Saturday. :nope:

My cervix is crazy. This cycle is the first time in years I've ever felt it be "open". I check it weekly when not in fertile period and daily during it. 5DPO and losing my mind. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->