11 DPO and most of symptoms gone.

Oh its awful! The only thing i really still have is tender nipples, and that isnt even nearly as bad as they were :/... But from what i've read (including this thread and sources from other sites), that this is common among alot of people and they get bfp's so.. hopefully its a sign that our bod's are getting used to some changes and have adapted?! lol Hopefully! :)

Hopefully but I'm not so sure for me as my um 'downstairs' haha is starting to feel like AF could arrive at any minute - not cramping, just that 'feeling/sensation' you get, if you know what I mean.

Oh yeah, i know what you mean.. like you just got the feeling and you know lol. Well fingers crossed that it doesnt! Mine isnt due until friday, so i still have a few days :s.. most nerve racking two weeks of my lifeeeee! lol

Well, I caved in and took a test this morning and it was a big old negative :cry:

I wasn't prepared for how emotional the waiting is haha I could do with a large gin for sure!

Well, I caved in and took a test this morning and it was a big old negative :cry:

I wasn't prepared for how emotional the waiting is haha I could do with a large gin for sure!

Dont worry, i tested this morning too and still a bfn.. blahhhh

Hi ladies AF is due tomorrow for me too - really hoping after cycle 4 of trying this is it. Have cramping, pink cm when i wiped yes nothing since, felt sick last few mornings (sunday morning really ridiculously sicky feeling) and last 3 days ridiculously tired. Got a picky niggly feeling in my pelvic area now as we speak like someone is poking me with a pin!!

Keep craving weird things and my dreams have been horrid!!

Too afraid to test as when I do day before AF she always rears her ugly head!!

Baby dust girlies xxx

Hi everyone
I have been trying for 8 or 9 months now. Got BFP once later miscarried. Last month I had all symptoms of pregnancy ,however got my period. This month i am hoping I get a BFP. I am presently 11dpo. I have absolutely no symptoms except some mild cramps here and there. Do u think I am an get a BFP without havin symptoms :shock:

Hi all
I am presently 11 dpo and I dint have any symptoms this months except a few mild cramps here and there. Is there anyone who got BFP without having symptoms. :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->