11 DPO and no line, no symptoms at all :(

whatwillbex

Reaction score
:nope:

I cracked early, the curiosity got the better of me. :dohh:
You now how much you want something but when you see it for yourself no lines on the stick it crushes you and you start to loose hope and think its not going to happen for me.
This 2 ww is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I have never been so interested every time I go to the bathroom in my life. Its tiring!
As its my first IUI its scary because you dont know how the journey is going to pan out, its the unknown. I would just love to know now.

Hope everyone else is coping a little better than me!

Wishing everyone else a BFP day. :winkwink:

I am also 11 dpo and all of my symptoms have disappeared. I had really painful and swollen breasts for the past 5 days, but when I woke up this morning the soreness was gone. I usually get sore breasts a few days before my period, but not the soreness I experienced the past few days. I caved and tested yesterday at 10dpo and it was a BFN. I don't have any more tests left so I won't be testing again unless my period doesn't show on Mar. 2nd. Fingers crossed.

I'm there with you ladies. I have tested the last 3 days, today I'm 12 DPO, not a single symptom and got a BFN on my last FRER. I have no more hpts in the house and I'm not going to test again unless AF is at least 3 days late. Its so sad seeing a BFN.. Discouraging, and disappointing

Hi,

I am 10-12 DPO and when I had my DS all I had was tiredness and got a BFP when I was 3 days late.

This time we are NTNP although it feels like we actually are and I am so down. My boobs are swollen and I keep getting period like aches. I had a pulling sensation last night which lasted a few hours and had heartburn for 3 days but apart from that, nothing.

I took a test yesterday and today and both BFN.

Its really upset me and I feel like I have completely lost hope :(

I know, I felt so positive about everything but then seeing it on the test was like a sinking feeling and hit home that this may not be my month.
Now I have started having low down cramps these must be AF cramps im due on Saturday.
I agree with you about waiting, but I have one more test which I will do in the morning lol but then I will wait lol well I will have to as I havent any left and AF is due.

Fingers crossed we will be ok, just to early??

I know, I felt so positive about everything but then seeing it on the test was like a sinking feeling and hit home that this may not be my month.
Now I have started having low down cramps these must be AF cramps im due on Saturday.
I agree with you about waiting, but I have one more test which I will do in the morning lol but then I will wait lol well I will have to as I havent any left and AF is due.

I am due on between Fri and Sun so maybe too early. I have one test left too and may do it tomorrow morning but seeing a BFN is killing me

do you normally cramp this early before AF??

I wish I was one of those people who just found out at 3weeks they were pregnant. Wouldnt that be nice, this is just mean.
I have never in my life used the abrv BFN and BFP so much, I have to be careful that it doesn't incorperate into my everyday chatter. People will think im :wacko:
Is anyone having really bizarre dreams? I have been sleeping really well but my dreams are insane!

Thanks for reading my thread and replying means the world. I was feeling rubbish about it. x

I wish I was one of those people who just found out at 3weeks they were pregnant. Wouldnt that be nice, this is just mean.
I have never in my life used the abrv BFN and BFP so much, I have to be careful that it doesn't incorperate into my everyday chatter. People will think im :wacko:
Is anyone having really bizarre dreams? I have been sleeping really well but my dreams are insane!

Thanks for reading my thread and replying means the world. I was feeling rubbish about it. x

I have had some strange dreams but can never remember them lol. Feels like time is dragging. I wish I was someone who got a BFP early too :(

Thing is we are NTNP yet I have been devastated the past two months when I came on early (had two 26 day cycles rather than 28) and I don't know if I can keep going through the heartache x

To be honest, I cant remember lol I do get cramps when I am on but not sure about before. Everything has meged lol they have calmed down now.

Aww Loopylou86 you sound like you need a hug, in fact we all do. Group hug!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i know how you are all feeling i think im about 13dpo and my "my days" calender says im was due on today. i have no signs of the witch at all and normally a couple of days before if we have :sex: or i insert a finger my cm is normally pinkish but its still like lotion. i want to know why im still getting :bfn::bfn::bfn:

No I haven't had any strange dreams lately. But I've been more tired lately, but this usually happens days before my period too. I'm trying to stay hopeful, but it seems like this may not be my month. We'll see.

Just me with the strange dreams then, I must be going mad lol its my brain trying to sort through all the BFN and BFP'S.

Wishing2012 not sure why its BFN, we all have so many questions but no concreate answers. Im def impatient, I feel I have done well to get to 11dpo. I remember being on day 1 and being jelouse of the 11dpo people. Now I want to go back at start again, full of fresh hope!

i know how you feel i have had lots of dreams to very clear as if i was really there very strange.

Me too. I caved in today and got a BFN at 11DPO :(
I tested at 11DPO last month as well so I know this month is deffo not my month. Good luck xx

Good luck to you Dollych.

I have decided im going to think of things to do if its not my month. Im going drinks lots of wine :) and have a very, very hot bath, I love my baths and having a luke warm one just isnt the same lol I would rather not have these but just trying to think of things if the outcome is AF :( Oh and eat lots of sushi!
Hats off to you all if you have been trying for a while,you deserve a medal.
Its emotionally draining, hugs to everyone and I hope lots of BFP comes your way! x

Hiya i'm 10DPO today.. and i had loads of symptoms constipation, headaches, watery cm, fatigue, aches etc (no sore breasts or cramps) and now NOTHING ... since the last two days I've had no symptoms they all seem to have disappeared! I tested 7DPO, 8DPO & 9DPO and got negative, hmmm AF is due Saturday! :(

Just me with the strange dreams then, I must be going mad lol its my brain trying to sort through all the BFN and BFP'S.

Wishing2012 not sure why its BFN, we all have so many questions but no concreate answers. Im def impatient, I feel I have done well to get to 11dpo. I remember being on day 1 and being jelouse of the 11dpo people. Now I want to go back at start again, full of fresh hope!

I've been finding it really hard to sleep lately !! dreaming about pregnancy and all sorts of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->