11 DPO - Blue Veins On Breats...

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Stinas, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Stinas

Stinas Twin Mommy!

Ok so...I tested for the first time with CB Digital on 9DPO -BFN.....
    My boobs have been sore since ovulation, worse day by day as well as becoming larger...I have slight cramping that comes and goes and I have become gas central...very attractive. The last few days I have been noticing more and more veins shooting across my boobs...including my nipples....even DH noticed. Is this a good sign? I have been praying for my BFP so much it scares me to POAS. Last cycle I stressed myself out sooo much it lasted 53 days!!! I am hoping this cycle sticks...but all this boob stuff is getting me excited because my boobs never get like this until about 2 days before the AF comes to town...sometimes not even then.
    Am I going crazy or is this a good sign? Anyone else have this before getting their BFP?

***Edit Title....Meant to say Breasts not Breats***

2. Stinas

Stinas Twin Mommy!

Anyone?

3. cindylouwho

cindylouwho Pregnant (due 3/16/13)

I hate to say this... I feel like I'm always crushing peoples' hopes because I have had so many weird things happen and NOT be pregnant! Veining is a sign of pregnancy, but last cycle I got lots of veins on my BBs and was not pregnant. I still have some pretty visible ones... they've never gone away. I have no idea what caused it!

4. mama d

mama d Well-Known Member

I get vein-y at the end of every cycle. I think most of what we consider "symptoms" of pregnancy are also symptoms of PMS and af. I hope for your sake it is something positive. :)

Lots of :dust: for you!

5. Stinas

Stinas Twin Mommy!

This sucks. I hate the tww!! Drives me up the wall! I never get these veins got them on the sides of my belly and arms too. WTF. Our bodies work weird.
    Thanks for all the info! I guess I'll just have to shut up and wait. Haha

6. littlebird28

littlebird28 Well-Known Member

I think 9dpo is way too early to test with digital! So you definitely have a good shot!

7. colesmommy

colesmommy New Member

Agreed...give it some more time!

8. Stinas

Stinas Twin Mommy!

Im afraid to test again. Its very depressing to see a BFN.
    9 DPO is too early, but I thought I would try. I bought some FRER today....might test in a few days.
    Is there still hope? Are the veins a sign?