11 DPO - Blue Veins On Breats...

Stinas

Twin Mommy!
Reaction score
Ok so...I tested for the first time with CB Digital on 9DPO -BFN.....
My boobs have been sore since ovulation, worse day by day as well as becoming larger...I have slight cramping that comes and goes and I have become gas central...very attractive. The last few days I have been noticing more and more veins shooting across my boobs...including my nipples....even DH noticed. Is this a good sign? I have been praying for my BFP so much it scares me to POAS. Last cycle I stressed myself out sooo much it lasted 53 days!!! I am hoping this cycle sticks...but all this boob stuff is getting me excited because my boobs never get like this until about 2 days before the AF comes to town...sometimes not even then.
Am I going crazy or is this a good sign? Anyone else have this before getting their BFP?

***Edit Title....Meant to say Breasts not Breats***

I hate to say this... I feel like I'm always crushing peoples' hopes because I have had so many weird things happen and NOT be pregnant! Veining is a sign of pregnancy, but last cycle I got lots of veins on my BBs and was not pregnant. I still have some pretty visible ones... they've never gone away. I have no idea what caused it!

I get vein-y at the end of every cycle. I think most of what we consider "symptoms" of pregnancy are also symptoms of PMS and af. I hope for your sake it is something positive. :)

Lots of :dust: for you!

This sucks. I hate the tww!! Drives me up the wall! I never get these veins got them on the sides of my belly and arms too. WTF. Our bodies work weird.
Thanks for all the info! I guess I'll just have to shut up and wait. Haha

I think 9dpo is way too early to test with digital! So you definitely have a good shot!

Im afraid to test again. Its very depressing to see a BFN.
9 DPO is too early, but I thought I would try. I bought some FRER today....might test in a few days.
Is there still hope? Are the veins a sign?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->