11 DPO symptoms look good!

Oh no, sorry to hear about your BFN! I know what you mean about hating the single line...I keep holding the test up to the light to see if that helps. :blush:

I'm sitting by the phone now, waiting for the doc's office to call. I'm praying they call tonight...if not, they'll call me at work tomorrow. Don't know how I'll be able to hide my disappointment (and tears!) if I get bad news!

J - Please please keep us updated on what the doc says! Hopefully you will have amazing news that will have you jumping for joy!!

Pug - any testing today? Symptoms?

I am feeling slightly discouraged this afternoon. Boobs still really arent hurting as much anymore and I am feeling more AFish pains, the pains I was feeling before were very different. Due today so I guess I am still technically "in". Like I said earlier, my creamy CM has picked up a bit so I guess that is better than nothing! No spotting yet either. I just went out and bought 2 Target brand early tests. Trying to hold off until tomorrow, DPO 14!

No happy news for me, I'm afraid. For the 10th month in a row, BFN. :(

I'm not sure what's been going on with my body because I really felt so many symptoms this month, but I'm wondering if maybe it was just all the hormones I'm on.

But good luck Mrs.28 and Pug- wishing you both all the best!

Awww man! J I am sorry!!! Did you get the news at home or at work? Well, at least now you can enjoy lots of wine over the weekend... I know, that doesnt help though.

Pug - Are you still in??

I am 15 DPO ... no AF, and neg test of a FRER. I dont know whats up anymore!

Hi ladies, just checking into see how you two are doing. Any news??

Hi J - how are you hanging in there? Did AF ever arrive??

I am actually 15 DPO today ( made a type-o yesterday ) and still no :witch: and again another neg this morning. Frustrating! Oh well, Mother Nature will do her thing in her own time I guess!

Hi there! Yes, AF arrived yesterday,so I'm on CD2, planning to do another round with the fertility meds this month.

I'm trying to stay postive about the whole thing, because I really think I had implantation bleeding this month. I've never felt symptoms like that before, I just think the little bean didn't stick for some reason. Considering that my doctor thinks that I wasn't ovulating before I started the meds, I have to look at this as if it's really only the second month of trying, because it was only the second month that I KNOW that ovulated because of the meds. So, bring on the BFP in November! :)

I feel for you, stuck in an extra-long 2WW. But stay hopeful, I've heard a few stories of ladies not getting BFPs till quite a while after AF was due. Good luck!!

She arrived for me today. I too think perhaps something happened because I have never felt symptoms like this before except when I was pregnant with DD. Maybe the egg fertalized but did not implant? Well, I can say at least I get to have a nice long overdue glass of wine tonight :). J - I so hope you get a beautiful BFP in just a few weeks!!!

Awwww, so sorry about AF, Mrs! You know, I've read that over a third of pregnancies don't make it past six weeks, so it's very possible that we both felt the symptoms of ones that didn't stick.

Enjoy your wine and I'll see you in two weeks for our next TWW. I'll be praying that next month works out for us!

So I have been reading blog post, message board conversations and reading countless websites for months. Not to mention torturing myself and my husband with I think this might be a pregnancy symptom statements.

I have an irregular period that is anywhere from a 26 to a 32 day cycle. I have charted as much as I possible could, noted as many pms symptoms and have been attempting to have sex around when I feel like I am ovulating. Aside from using ovulation test strips I've gone down the obsessive deep end of baby making. Oh and not to mention obsessively checking CM and wiping religiously checking for spotting.. FOR 10 MONTHS NOW!

Every month I have thought I have had pregnancy symptoms and even one month I was a week late... **thanks universe for the playful joke** only to get my period a few hours or days later.

This month I have a slight pressure in my uterus, left slide a bit crampy. I have extremely high pain tolerance(as i discovered last year when my appendix almost burst and I just ignored the pain and worked through it, apparently I should have been in agony.) I have slight nipple sensitivity but nothing like most women describe. Mostly pressure throughout my uterus...which is new. I am 11 DPO now, and this started about 13 DPO. I know its a bit early for implantation, however I have done research into uterine expansion and it seems as if that is a possibility.

so i know this might be insanity reaching for a ppt, but has anyone had this as a pregnancy symptom at 11DPO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->