11 Dpo, taken at night...

LexyAjMommy

Reaction score
So the SO came home with a hpt... took it after the kids went to bed last night. This is what it looked like this morning... Safe to say that LOL It's a :bfp:

https://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af246/incrediblebubba/image_zps1dd53319.jpg

Was the + there within the time frame then if it was then yes I'd say BFP! If it wasn't there until this morning I'd be inclined to take another test as blue dyes are infamous for evaps and that is such a skinny line.

Fingers crossed this is it for you xxx

The line looks awfully skinny to me, sorry to be negative and I really hope it's your :bfp: but can you back it up with a digital just to be sure?? I had a line like this and wasn't pregnant and I just don't want anyone else to be burned by these tests :flower:

I took a digi on Monday and a Digi on tuesday and they both came up pregnant... I wasnt going to tell him but he knew when :witch: was due so he wanted to know LOL ruined my surprise..the line was faint 9 pm last night after about a gallon ( no lie ) of water consumed yesterday... LOL and my pee is nearly clear.. so I just chalked it up to being diluted and newly pregnant? I had what I figured was IB on Sunday night for about an hour or two, nothing over night and I took a test the next day at lunch time and i popped up Pregnant on the digi.. same time for the second one the next day.

If u took the test last night then checked it this morning the results are invalid.
After 10 minutes dye settles on tests creating false positives that's why they say you shouldn't check a test after the time limit.

Because I'm crazy- LOL I did take another test at 16 dpo, the positive line popped up before the control line even finished coming in and is darker than the control line...LOL I am so excited! 4w4d and I am already over the moon excited!! LOL Can't wait for my first appt in a couple weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->