11 dpo today, possible implantation bleeding at 9 dpo? TMI picture included..

BooBearXO27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i am new here..name is Beca, i'm 29, going to be 30 on December 1st..still trying for 1st baby..well I THINK i may have had implantation bleeding at 9 dpo (Wednesday, the 20th) I have had breast pain (mostly in the sides), been very tired and sometimes dizzy..headaches and some random lower abdominal pains..What do you think? Anyone ever had this and gotten their bfp? Thanks for looking! <3

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1384989074349.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1384989074349.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 21
Hello :) if you had that on 9dpo only and nothing since, and you are 11dpo, I would say that is a VERY promising sign!! Good luck and welcome to bnb.

that looks a lot like the pictures I saw of IB. fingers crossed! everything sounds promissing :)

Hello :) if you had that on 9dpo only and nothing since, and you are 11dpo, I would say that is a VERY promising sign!! Good luck and welcome to bnb.

Thank you so much for responding! I only had it at 9dpo..but since then I've been having weird "globs" (small not big globs) of a tan kind of color CM similar to ewcm but way too thick and colored to be true ewcm. It stretches a little. I am very optimistic! :D

that looks a lot like the pictures I saw of IB. fingers crossed! everything sounds promissing :)

Thank you! Do you happen to have any links to the pictures you saw? I would to compare mine to them! :)

two things: either IB, which would be YAY or it's early spotting. Give it three days and test :D then tell us! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->