11 DPO- White Lotiony CM???

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by Fiorucci88, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Fiorucci88

Fiorucci88 TTC #1 for 15mo.

Has anyone else experienced this before?? I haven't really had a lot of symptoms this month, so I'm thinking that I'm out really....still curious if anyone had the white lotion cm on or around 11 DPO and got a BFP??

2. heart4home

heart4home Mum and expecting again.

It's definitely a good sign. Many women don't get many symptoms when they are pregnant early on, so don't count yourself out yet.

3. tryin4our1st

tryin4our1st Active Member

If its any consolation I've had creamy cm since O and af hasn't showed up yet...haven't had a bfp yet but I'm still hopeful because all my symptoms have been pointing towards preggy so fingers crossed for me and you! Good luck!

4. Fiorucci88

thanks ladies!!!

I actually tested at 9 DPO and got a :bfn:. I knew it would be too early, but I just couldn't help myself, haha. Fingers crossed this cycle is our cycle!!

:dust:

5. matchings0cks

matchings0cks Well-Known Member

I am 11dpo and had a reasonably large blob of yellow snot like cm today..... sorry sounds gross but anyone know if this means anything? Some websites say its a good sign but really scared to get my hopes up!!

6. Hopin&Prayin

UGG I had the same thing yesterday but I'm only 6 or 7 Gross huh... ahh the joys of tryin to be pregnant.. :lol: and the soar nips don't help either OUCH... lol

Getting at the question at hand white creamy cm is a good thing from what I hear... I'm doing the same as well its been doing this since OV, if it does'nt have a smell your on track hun, sometimes the ever so not lovely yeast infection can set in as well, blame it on the hormones changing...

FX'd you get your :bfp: soon

Good Luck to everyone trying... I so dread the 2ww... Grrrr Loads of baby dust to everyone... :dust: :dust: :dust:

7. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

Hey ladies-- hope you don't mind me popping over from the other forum... I saw this, and just wanted to let you know that I definitely had lotiony, egg white CM before testing. I waited until my period was about 5 days late (because I didn't think I would EVER get pregnant-- was on my 5th round of clomid).
    Don't give up. It's definitely not over until the :witch: shows up! Stay positive!
    xoxo

8. Fiorucci88

I guess only time will tell. I still feel like I'm getting AF, but fingers crossed!!!

Sometimes I think I've had all these "symptoms" in the past, just never noticed because I wasn't TTC, hehe

9. BabyDustx

BabyDustx Praying for Bun #1 x

Ive had this too (and lots of it!) for a week or so now... my cycles have been a little messed up for my last two so could be due AF anywhere from last weekend to this one!

We've been TTC for 9 months now... and my predictions have all said Jan/Feb so im really really hoping it is!!

Good luck ladies x