11 DPO- White Lotiony CM???

Fiorucci88

TTC #1 for 15mo.
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this before?? I haven't really had a lot of symptoms this month, so I'm thinking that I'm out really....still curious if anyone had the white lotion cm on or around 11 DPO and got a BFP??

It's definitely a good sign. Many women don't get many symptoms when they are pregnant early on, so don't count yourself out yet.

If its any consolation I've had creamy cm since O and af hasn't showed up yet...haven't had a bfp yet but I'm still hopeful because all my symptoms have been pointing towards preggy so fingers crossed for me and you! Good luck!

thanks ladies!!!

I actually tested at 9 DPO and got a :bfn:. I knew it would be too early, but I just couldn't help myself, haha. Fingers crossed this cycle is our cycle!!

:dust:

I am 11dpo and had a reasonably large blob of yellow snot like cm today..... sorry sounds gross but anyone know if this means anything? Some websites say its a good sign but really scared to get my hopes up!!

UGG I had the same thing yesterday but I'm only 6 or 7 Gross huh... ahh the joys of tryin to be pregnant.. :lol: and the soar nips don't help either OUCH... lol

Getting at the question at hand white creamy cm is a good thing from what I hear... I'm doing the same as well its been doing this since OV, if it does'nt have a smell your on track hun, sometimes the ever so not lovely yeast infection can set in as well, blame it on the hormones changing...

FX'd you get your :bfp: soon

Good Luck to everyone trying... I so dread the 2ww... Grrrr Loads of baby dust to everyone... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies-- hope you don't mind me popping over from the other forum... I saw this, and just wanted to let you know that I definitely had lotiony, egg white CM before testing. I waited until my period was about 5 days late (because I didn't think I would EVER get pregnant-- was on my 5th round of clomid).
Don't give up. It's definitely not over until the :witch: shows up! Stay positive!
xoxo

I guess only time will tell. I still feel like I'm getting AF, but fingers crossed!!!

Sometimes I think I've had all these "symptoms" in the past, just never noticed because I wasn't TTC, hehe

Ive had this too (and lots of it!) for a week or so now... my cycles have been a little messed up for my last two so could be due AF anywhere from last weekend to this one!

We've been TTC for 9 months now... and my predictions have all said Jan/Feb so im really really hoping it is!!

Good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->