11 months TTC both 31 feeling a little down

Hi Hun, yes a little far away then ! ha ha

I haven't bought the monitor yet was just looking into it as an option going to wait until next year and see where we are at then possibly buy... we will see! Yes i have a horse, had horses all my laugh love animals in general, but horses are my fav they are so much fun! We have a horse, dog and cat! ha

I know exactly what you mean! every one asks us too... we haven't told any one that we are TTC just because we would probably get more questions than we currently get! How about you do people know you are TTC?

Its been extra hard this month as we have not been drinking so used lots of excuses ha ha! Hope you have had a nice time with your family! Glad the witch has gone for you and your count down is on!

Im on the wait now... hate the waiting part just want to know NOW! ha ha

Speak soon

Lucy

Hi Hun, yes a little far away then ! ha ha

I haven't bought the monitor yet was just looking into it as an option going to wait until next year and see where we are at then possibly buy... we will see! Yes i have a horse, had horses all my laugh love animals in general, but horses are my fav they are so much fun! We have a horse, dog and cat! ha

I know exactly what you mean! every one asks us too... we haven't told any one that we are TTC just because we would probably get more questions than we currently get! How about you do people know you are TTC?

Its been extra hard this month as we have not been drinking so used lots of excuses ha ha! Hope you have had a nice time with your family! Glad the witch has gone for you and your count down is on!

Im on the wait now... hate the waiting part just want to know NOW! ha ha

Speak soon

Lucy

Hi sweetheart had a wonderful time with family I hope you did too. Yes alot of people know we are trying to concieve, so you can imagine the questions, wish we wouldnt had said anything. I am now on cycle day 10 havent got a positive OPK yet maybe tonight or tomm. Usually I get one anwhere between cycle day 10, 11 or 12 so its coming:happydance::happydance:Husband and I still:sex:last night and plan on the next 3 days. I hope this will be my christmas gift of a BFP that would be so wonderful:thumbup:. How is everything with you? I know the wait is unbearing sometimes. Husband and I also used the softcups this time and plan on using them for the next couple of :sex: sessions. It would be great if they work, heard alot of good things about them. I have 2 dogs thats it she just had pups last month, the male is a cockerspaniel and the female is a poodle, shes my baby the male is my husbands, I love puppies, but could not wait til they went to their new homes:happydance::happydance:The weather here is actually nice for a change 65 and sunny very nice. How is the weather there? Praying for our BFP:baby::baby: Talk with you soon sweetheart lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you and your hubby:hugs::kiss::friends:

Hey Hun,

Yes i can imagine as we get a million questions and no one knows ! So i can imagine what its like when people know, must be a nightmare hun!:wacko:

So have you got your positive OPK yet? hope so :happydance: then lots of :sex::sex::sex: for you ! I really hope that we both get our BFP for christmas that would be amazing wouln't it what a great christmas present for us both :xmas6:!

All is good with me thanks, AF is due this saturday so i am trying not to think about it coming and hopefully it wont!!

Arghh i love all animals, i would have found it hard to sell all pups, i would have wanted to keep one for sure! The weather here is totally rubbish, rain rain rain! oh and gail force winds aswell, so as you can imagine its not that nice going to the stables in this weather! ha ha

Keep me posted hope you got your Positive OPK!!! Lots of :dust::dust:

Hey Hun,

Yes i can imagine as we get a million questions and no one knows ! So i can imagine what its like when people know, must be a nightmare hun!:wacko:

So have you got your positive OPK yet? hope so :happydance: then lots of :sex::sex::sex: for you ! I really hope that we both get our BFP for christmas that would be amazing wouln't it what a great christmas present for us both :xmas6:!

All is good with me thanks, AF is due this saturday so i am trying not to think about it coming and hopefully it wont!!

Arghh i love all animals, i would have found it hard to sell all pups, i would have wanted to keep one for sure! The weather here is totally rubbish, rain rain rain! oh and gail force winds aswell, so as you can imagine its not that nice going to the stables in this weather! ha ha

HI lucy great to hear from you. I got my positive OPK on cycle day 11 and we beded on cycle days 8, 10,11,and 12 so I quess we will see. The weather here has been ok I quess some rain then sunshine,but cold, I dont care much for the cold ay all love to have warm weather all year long if I had anything to do with it. I am 10 days past ovulation no signs of symptoms of a possible BFP:cry::cry:,I do hope this finds you and your hubby happy healthy and closer to a BFP. lots :hugs::hugs:sweetheart talk to you soon:dust::dust::friends::friends:

Hey Hun,

HI lucy great to hear from you. I got my positive OPK on cycle day 11 and we beded on cycle days 8, 10,11,and 12 so I quess we will see. The weather here has been ok I quess some rain then sunshine,but cold, I dont care much for the cold ay all love to have warm weather all year long if I had anything to do with it. I am 10 days past ovulation no signs of symptoms of a possible BFP:cry::cry:,I do hope this finds you and your hubby happy healthy and closer to a BFP. lots :hugs::hugs:sweetheart talk to you soon:dust::dust::friends::friends:

Hey huni! Oh i have every thing crossed for you hun!! I got really down as AF arrived on Firday i was sooo upset and really down as this month will have been a year so very upset, but OH took me out on Saturday and proposed!!! So we are engaged!!!! yey!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I have been on a rollercoaster ride!! Im now thinking positive and focusing on AF going away and ovulation arriving!!

So any signs for you yet? hope we get some good christmas news!!

Lots of :dust::dust: for us both xx

Hey lucylu :) I will be 31 this month and also been trying to conceive for months. All my best friends are pregnant too i totally understand! I'll be your buddie! Where are u at in cycle?

Hey Hun,

Hey huni! Oh i have every thing crossed for you hun!! I got really down as AF arrived on Firday i was sooo upset and really down as this month will have been a year so very upset, but OH took me out on Saturday and proposed!!! So we are engaged!!!! yey!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I have been on a rollercoaster ride!! Im now thinking positive and focusing on AF going away and ovulation arriving!!

Hi lucy first of all congrads on your encagement:happydance::happydance:
I wish you lots of love and happiness,and a bond that will join you 2 together forever.and many happy years together.As for me I believe AF is getting ready to show her ugly face temps are dropping and mine is due this friday. I am getting so depressed:cry::cry:. I feelbut it is so hard I am loosing hope, and I dont want to do that,but it is getting harder,and harder with each passing month:cry::cry: I do know I cant give up right:thumbup:,But I am sure you understand how I feel,I do appreaciate having you to talk to. Thank you so very much, TRY AGAIN AFTER THIS ONE:thumbup::hugs: Talk again soon and keep you updated.Lots of :dust::dust: to you and your fiance:wedding::xmas4::friends:

Hey Hun,

I wish you lots of love and happiness,and a bond that will join you 2 together forever.and many happy years together.As for me I believe AF is getting ready to show her ugly face temps are dropping and mine is due this friday. I am getting so depressed:cry::cry:. I feelbut it is so hard I am loosing hope, and I dont want to do that,but it is getting harder,and harder with each passing month:cry::cry: I do know I cant give up right:thumbup:,But I am sure you understand how I feel,I do appreaciate having you to talk to. Thank you so very much, TRY AGAIN AFTER THIS ONE:thumbup::hugs: Talk again soon and keep you updated.Lots of :dust::dust: to you and your fiance:wedding::xmas4::friends:

OOOOH LUCY JUST GOT A CALL FROM HUBBY JUST AS I WAS SUBITING THIS TO YOU HE HAS TO HAVE SOME MORE TEST DONE HE MAY BE DIABETIC. TEST LEVEL CAME BACK ON THE HIGH SIDE,:cry::cry:WHAT NEXT:cry::hugs:

Hey lucylu :) I will be 31 this month and also been trying to conceive for months. All my best friends are pregnant too i totally understand! I'll be your buddie! Where are u at in cycle?

Hey Angel,

Its rubbish isin't it!! Im on CD 9 so going to start :sex::sex::sex:from tomorrow... he he how about you hun? how long have you been trying?

Lucy

:witch::witch:
Hey Hun,

Thanks huni!! im soooooooooo happy just need a little one and we will be complete!!:happydance::happydance:

So has the :witch: arrived!! bloody cow!!! dont be down we have to be strong for each other it will be our turn huni!!! I know what you mean it does get harder each month but it will be extra special when our little one arrives!!

So what have they said about your hubby hun, could that be effecting any thing or not? hope he is ok x

Well this month is our month i have decided!!! :hugs::hugs:

speak soon huni

Lucy xx

:witch::witch:
Hey Hun,

Thanks huni!! im soooooooooo happy just need a little one and we will be complete!!:happydance::happydance:

So has the :witch: arrived!! bloody cow!!! dont be down we have to be strong for each other it will be our turn huni!!! I know what you mean it does get harder each month but it will be extra special when our little one arrives!!

So what have they said about your hubby hun, could that be effecting any thing or not? hope he is ok x

Well this month is our month i have decided!!! :hugs::hugs:

speak soon huni

Lucy xx

Hi sweetheart sorry it has been awhile since I have been on was at the hospital with my dad he was having irregular heart rate called A- Fibs Atrial fibulation he has a blockage at the lower part of his heart cant put a stent in because of his kidneys the stress of the sergery could shut down his kidneys completely, so trying to control the irregular heart beats with meds, and he is at risk for a heart attack or stroke, so it has really been stressful this month, dad is home he has to take it easy from now on, as for hubby he hasnt went for another sugar test yet,waiting for sceduleing of appt. Well as for me AF has not arrived yet, so I am hoping this is it for me,:thumbup:, hoping it is not the stress holding it off, have not taken a test yet either, I am giving it a couple more days, no symptoms of it coming either. I usually get AF anywhere between day 26 to day 28 and we are on day29, so keep me in your prayers this is it.:hugs:It will be a wonderful christmas gift, Do hope our turn is right around the corner, I have been getting like a vibrating type feeling in my lower pelvis, not sure what that could be:nope::shrug:I quess only time will tell, talk with you soon sweetheart lots of :dust::dust::dust:to you and your hubby:hugs::friends:

Well lucy I am off to december the withch came today:cry::cry: I am so frustrated, angry and down once again, I dont know what else to do, It is getting more and more hurtful each month that goes by:cry::cry: How are you doing lucy? Do hope this finds you healthy happy and much love for you and your hubby.Talk with you soon :hugs: sending you and your hubby lots of :dust::dust::dust::hugs::hugs::friends:

Well lucy I am off to december the withch came today:cry::cry: I am so frustrated, angry and down once again, I dont know what else to do, It is getting more and more hurtful each month that goes by:cry::cry: How are you doing lucy? Do hope this finds you healthy happy and much love for you and your hubby.Talk with you soon :hugs: sending you and your hubby lots of :dust::dust::dust::hugs::hugs::friends:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: im so sorry the witch came!! its awful when she shows her ugly face! we have to stay strong hun! are you going back to the doctors at all? i am going back to the doctors in Janurary to see what our next steps are i hope we get some good news! I have decidced not to do any opks this month and just to try to hopefully not stress my self out im on CD 14 at the mo so we will see...

Im so sorry to hear about your dad, i hope he gets better soon hun, have they said what they are doing next ? big hugs!

thinking of you hun :hugs:

Lucy xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: im so sorry the witch came!! its awful when she shows her ugly face! we have to stay strong hun! are you going back to the doctors at all? i am going back to the doctors in Janurary to see what our next steps are i hope we get some good news! I have decidced not to do any opks this month and just to try to hopefully not stress my self out im on CD 14 at the mo so we will see...

Im so sorry to hear about your dad, i hope he gets better soon hun, have they said what they are doing next ? big hugs!

Lucy xxx

Hi sweetie, In a little better spirits, Doc. is ordering sperm anaysis for hubby, for monday so I do hope it comes back good, If it doesnt dont know what the next step is we will have to see after his test, as for dad so far he is doing a little better, keeping him on meds to control his heart rate, I really dont want anything to happen to my dad, I want him to be around for the baby, My mom died of lugarettes disease in 96 and my daughter was born in 92 so she wasnt around long to be apart of her life so it has been hard, my daughter is now 19 , but she doesnt remember much about her, you know you want your children to really know their grandparents. Thankyou so much for your words they mean more than what you know:hugs::cry::hugs::friends::hug::dust::dust: I am on cycle day 4 so I have a bit of time yet, but hopfully I concieve because my fertile period is 22nd,23rd,24th,25th,and the 26th. that would be a wonderful chrismas gift. so what is tour plans for the holidays?:xmas4::xmas9:

Lucy xxx

Hi sweetie, In a little better spirits, Doc. is ordering sperm anaysis for hubby, for monday so I do hope it comes back good, If it doesnt dont know what the next step is we will have to see after his test, as for dad so far he is doing a little better, keeping him on meds to control his heart rate, I really dont want anything to happen to my dad, I want him to be around for the baby, My mom died of lugarettes disease in 96 and my daughter was born in 92 so she wasnt around long to be apart of her life so it has been hard, my daughter is now 19 , but she doesnt remember much about her, you know you want your children to really know their grandparents. Thankyou so much for your words they mean more than what you know:hugs::cry::hugs::friends::hug::dust::dust: I am on cycle day 4 so I have a bit of time yet, but hopfully I concieve because my fertile period is 22nd,23rd,24th,25th,and the 26th. that would be a wonderful chrismas gift. so what is tour plans for the holidays?:xmas4::xmas9:

Oh i hope every thing comes back ok, my OH had that done and all was ok, its strange really as i wanted it to come back ok but on the other hand i feel that i dont have any thing to blame which some times seems a little hard... Keep me posted i hope all is ok :hugs:

I hope that the meds help your dad hun! i know what you mean its nice to have your grandparents around i am sure your dad will be fine and he will see your little miracle! :baby:

Well im on CD 16 so i think O has been and gone i have been BD every other night, but this month i decided no OPKs and no obsession just sex! So we will see!

I am seeing my doctor for a chat and catch up 29 december and specialist in January to discuss what next i just want to know why its not happening :wacko:

Holidays we are having all the family round so should be nice, had a few christmas do's recently so i need time to chill now! ha ha

What about you ? any thing nice! lots of bedding :sex::sex:for you over Christams holidays then! :xmas9:

Lucy xxx

Oh i hope every thing comes back ok, my OH had that done and all was ok, its strange really as i wanted it to come back ok but on the other hand i feel that i dont have any thing to blame which some times seems a little hard... Keep me posted i hope all is ok :hugs:

I hope that the meds help your dad hun! i know what you mean its nice to have your grandparents around i am sure your dad will be fine and he will see your little miracle! :baby:

Well im on CD 16 so i think O has been and gone i have been BD every other night, but this month i decided no OPKs and no obsession just sex! So we will see!

I am seeing my doctor for a chat and catch up 29 december and specialist in January to discuss what next i just want to know why its not happening :wacko:

Holidays we are having all the family round so should be nice, had a few christmas do's recently so i need time to chill now! ha ha

What about you ? any thing nice! lots of bedding :sex::sex:for you over Christams holidays then! :xmas9:

Hi sweetie yes lots of bedding for me, but it is going to be cutting it close, because he has to refrain for 3 days for the spern anaysis. so I quess we will see. he is to do this thursday and then we have to wait for the results, I am on pins and needles about this and praying so hard it comes back ok. As for me have not done anything exciting just trying to rest and relax, with dad coming out of the hospital, and then hubby having alot of testing done it really is draining me emotionally and physically, so really just trying to rest. looking forward to christmas though being around famiy, just hope there is not alot of questions about the ttc thing, if you know what I mean, I dont want my mood to get down for the holidays. hope this finds you well, happy and healthy:hugs::test::test::dust::dust::friends::xmas9::xmas6::xmas4::xmas3:

Lucy xxx

Hi sweetie yes lots of bedding for me, but it is going to be cutting it close, because he has to refrain for 3 days for the spern anaysis. so I quess we will see. he is to do this thursday and then we have to wait for the results, I am on pins and needles about this and praying so hard it comes back ok. As for me have not done anything exciting just trying to rest and relax, with dad coming out of the hospital, and then hubby having alot of testing done it really is draining me emotionally and physically, so really just trying to rest. looking forward to christmas though being around famiy, just hope there is not alot of questions about the ttc thing, if you know what I mean, I dont want my mood to get down for the holidays. hope this finds you well, happy and healthy:hugs::test::test::dust::dust::friends::xmas9::xmas6::xmas4::xmas3:

lucylou7 I do hope you are ok havent heard from you in awhile, please let me know you are ok.:hugs:

Hey huni im here.... you ok? sorry i have not been on for a while our internet has been down and its been hard to get any one out to fix it!!! glad to know you care though hun!!

So have you got results back yet from your OH? is every thing ok? what CD are you on? Im on CD 26 so AF should be here CD 28/29 i really hope she does not show her face though!! Have you done lots of Bedding or as much as you could? Im off to see the doc tomorrow to discuss whats next if its not my turn this month :-( really hope its both our turn this month though!!

Hows your dad now? Have you had a nice Christmas? did you get some nice pressies?

Lucy xx

Hey huni im here.... you ok? sorry i have not been on for a while our internet has been down and its been hard to get any one out to fix it!!! glad to know you care though hun!!

So have you got results back yet from your OH? is every thing ok? what CD are you on? Im on CD 26 so AF should be here CD 28/29 i really hope she does not show her face though!! Have you done lots of Bedding or as much as you could? Im off to see the doc tomorrow to discuss whats next if its not my turn this month :-( really hope its both our turn this month though!!

Hows your dad now? Have you had a nice Christmas? did you get some nice pressies?

Lucy x[/QUOTE Lucylou7 I am soooo glad to hear from you and you are ok, so far my dad is doing well thankyou for asking, as for hubbies test he has to go through a 2hr. gloucose test now to make sure he is not diabetic, and he has to do his sa on friday, did some bedding but not as much as I would of liked to :haha::haha: because he had this sa to do, I am as of right now on cd 15 so I am in my 2ww . I didnt use the OPKs this month but I do know I have been getting positives on either cd 10,11,0r 12, and we did bed on cd 10,11 and 15, do hope that was enough, but with my luck :shrug: I quess we will have to wait and see. My christmas was very nice, hubby got me my mickey mouse anniversarry clock I like mickey, a bath set , and a car charger for my cell phone, jewlry, clothes, perfume, it was nice how was yours? hope this finds you happy and healthy. sending you lots of:dust::dust::dust::hug::hug::friends:

:dust::dust:

Lucy x[/QUOTE Lucylou7 I am soooo glad to hear from you and you are ok, so far my dad is doing well thankyou for asking, as for hubbies test he has to go through a 2hr. gloucose test now to make sure he is not diabetic, and he has to do his sa on friday, did some bedding but not as much as I would of liked to :haha::haha: because he had this sa to do, I am as of right now on cd 15 so I am in my 2ww . I didnt use the OPKs this month but I do know I have been getting positives on either cd 10,11,0r 12, and we did bed on cd 10,11 and 15, do hope that was enough, but with my luck :shrug: I quess we will have to wait and see. My christmas was very nice, hubby got me my mickey mouse anniversarry clock I like mickey, a bath set , and a car charger for my cell phone, jewlry, clothes, perfume, it was nice how was yours? hope this finds you happy and healthy. sending you lots of:dust::dust::dust::hug::hug::friends:

Arghhh well i hope all comes back ok with OH, keep me posted! glad your dad is doing well too :thumbup:

Well AF is due tomorrow or next day and i have the dreaded cramps! :nope:

Well seen doctor today, and she said we are doing every thing right and just to keep going, i told here we are back at the hospital in Jan and she just told me to write all questions down so i dont forget to ask any thing, it might be talking about IVF next but we will see what they say! :shrug:

My Christmas was lovley too OH and my mum spoilt me ! got some new GHDs, camera, perfume, PJs, smellys cloths earings lots of nice things! :happydance:

Well lots of :dust::dust: for us, and i hope both our AF stay away!

Lucy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"