11 months TTC both 31 feeling a little down

:dust::dust:
Hey huni im here.... you ok? sorry i have not been on for a while our internet has been down and its been hard to get any one out to fix it!!! glad to know you care though hun!!

So have you got results back yet from your OH? is every thing ok? what CD are you on? Im on CD 26 so AF should be here CD 28/29 i really hope she does not show her face though!! Have you done lots of Bedding or as much as you could? Im off to see the doc tomorrow to discuss whats next if its not my turn this month :-( really hope its both our turn this month though!!

Hows your dad now? Have you had a nice Christmas? did you get some nice pressies?

Lucy x[/QUOTE Lucylou7 I am soooo glad to hear from you and you are ok, so far my dad is doing well thankyou for asking, as for hubbies test he has to go through a 2hr. gloucose test now to make sure he is not diabetic, and he has to do his sa on friday, did some bedding but not as much as I would of liked to :haha::haha: because he had this sa to do, I am as of right now on cd 15 so I am in my 2ww . I didnt use the OPKs this month but I do know I have been getting positives on either cd 10,11,0r 12, and we did bed on cd 10,11 and 15, do hope that was enough, but with my luck :shrug: I quess we will have to wait and see. My christmas was very nice, hubby got me my mickey mouse anniversarry clock I like mickey, a bath set , and a car charger for my cell phone, jewlry, clothes, perfume, it was nice how was yours? hope this finds you happy and healthy. sending you lots of:dust::dust::dust::hug::hug::friends:

Arghhh well i hope all comes back ok with OH, keep me posted! glad your dad is doing well too :thumbup:

Well AF is due tomorrow or next day and i have the dreaded cramps! :nope:

Well seen doctor today, and she said we are doing every thing right and just to keep going, i told here we are back at the hospital in Jan and she just told me to write all questions down so i dont forget to ask any thing, it might be talking about IVF next but we will see what they say! :shrug:

My Christmas was lovley too OH and my mum spoilt me ! got some new GHDs, camera, perfume, PJs, smellys cloths earings lots of nice things! :happydance:

Well lots of :dust::dust: for us, and i hope both our AF stay away!

Lucy xx
Do hope you and hubby concieve on your own if not all is well every little bit will help for that sweet bunddle of joy. natually or IVF doesnt matter honey doesnt change how you get that bunddle of joy just get it right ? thats all that matters, anyway I may have to do the same after hubbies sa comes back, and we have to do that next week, so we will see. It doesnt matter to me I will accept all the help I can get, hee hee, I am just being honest if we need help I will accept what ever the doctors may think is worth a try. Keep me informed sweetie. :hugs::dust::dust::hug::friends:

Hey huni im here.... you ok? sorry i have not been on for a while our internet has been down and its been hard to get any one out to fix it!!! glad to know you care though hun!!

So have you got results back yet from your OH? is every thing ok? what CD are you on? Im on CD 26 so AF should be here CD 28/29 i really hope she does not show her face though!! Have you done lots of Bedding or as much as you could? Im off to see the doc tomorrow to discuss whats next if its not my turn this month :-( really hope its both our turn this month though!!

Hows your dad now? Have you had a nice Christmas? did you get some nice pressies?

Lucy x[/QUOTE Lucylou7 I am soooo glad to hear from you and you are ok, so far my dad is doing well thankyou for asking, as for hubbies test he has to go through a 2hr. gloucose test now to make sure he is not diabetic, and he has to do his sa on friday, did some bedding but not as much as I would of liked to :haha::haha: because he had this sa to do, I am as of right now on cd 15 so I am in my 2ww . I didnt use the OPKs this month but I do know I have been getting positives on either cd 10,11,0r 12, and we did bed on cd 10,11 and 15, do hope that was enough, but with my luck :shrug: I quess we will have to wait and see. My christmas was very nice, hubby got me my mickey mouse anniversarry clock I like mickey, a bath set , and a car charger for my cell phone, jewlry, clothes, perfume, it was nice how was yours? hope this finds you happy and healthy. sending you lots of:dust::dust::dust::hug::hug::friends:

Arghhh well i hope all comes back ok with OH, keep me posted! glad your dad is doing well too :thumbup:

Well seen doctor today, and she said we are doing every thing right and just to keep going, i told here we are back at the hospital in Jan and she just told me to write all questions down so i dont forget to ask any thing, it might be talking about IVF next but we will see what they say! :shrug:

My Christmas was lovley too OH and my mum spoilt me ! got some new GHDs, camera, perfume, PJs, smellys cloths earings lots of nice things! :happydance:

Lucy xx
Do hope you and hubby concieve on your own if not all is well every little bit will help for that sweet bunddle of joy. natually or IVF doesnt matter honey doesnt change how you get that bunddle of joy just get it right ? thats all that matters, anyway I may have to do the same after hubbies sa comes back, and we have to do that next week, so we will see. It doesnt matter to me I will accept all the help I can get, hee hee, I am just being honest if we need help I will accept what ever the doctors may think is worth a try. Keep me informed sweetie. :hugs::dust::dust::hug::friends:

Hey huni

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So sad... AF came, and to top it off we went out last night our friends who have been trying for 1 month told us they were PG last night :cry: i am so happy for them but at the same time so very sad that its not our turn yet!!

I just cant get my head round why :wacko: we are doing every thing we should???

Any why a bit sad and not a great start to 2012 but hopefully this is our year!!

Lots of love

Lucy xx

Lucy xx

Hey huni

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So sad... AF came, and to top it off we went out last night our friends who have been trying for 1 month told us they were PG last night :cry: i am so happy for them but at the same time so very sad that its not our turn yet!!

I just cant get my head round why :wacko: we are doing every thing we should???

Any why a bit sad and not a great start to 2012 but hopefully this is our year!!

Lots of love

Lucy xx

lucy I know I felt the same way hoping before this year started that I would of been already pregnant or close to delivery, our time has just got to be right around the corner. You being sad about friends being pregnant is a natural reaction honey we are only human, so it is ok to feel that way honey here is a :hugs:We just need to keep hanging in there and keep believing it is going to happen and have faith sweetie, when it happens it is going to be worth the long wait, I feel it. I will not give up even though at times I feel I want to, all the feelings we are having hun are all normal:hugs::dust::dust:

Thanks hun, i know i just cant help wishing that it was us that were pregnant, as they have a little one already and i feel really bad for that as i want to be really happy for them i just want it to be us! I am going to try and stay positive and think that 2012 is going to be our year but i dont know how long i can keep it up for i just want to be pregnant!! i know i keep going on and i know i will be ok its just got me really down, im hopeing that the doctors have a good plan for us on 12 Jan, and the waiting list is not that long... hope you are ok, where you up to in your cycle, when are the results back from your OH?

Much Love

Lucy xx

Thanks hun, i know i just cant help wishing that it was us that were pregnant, as they have a little one already and i feel really bad for that as i want to be really happy for them i just want it to be us! I am going to try and stay positive and think that 2012 is going to be our year but i dont know how long i can keep it up for i just want to be pregnant!! i know i keep going on and i know i will be ok its just got me really down, im hopeing that the doctors have a good plan for us on 12 Jan, and the waiting list is not that long... hope you are ok, where you up to in your cycle, when are the results back from your OH?

Much Love

Lucy xx

HI lucy yes honey stay strong I know it is hard, I am on cycle day 22 and temp has dropped, so exspect AF the 8th or the 9th this month, and off to trying once again, so yes I feel your pain honey we will cry together we are only human, :hugs: Do hope to that the wait list isnt long for you honey, and of course I still have one thing on my side to yet, is IVF so we will see. Hubby is to do more tests next week so we will see with that too, sending lots of love and hugs and confort sweetie. keep intouch always.:hugs:

Much Love

Lucy xx

HI lucy yes honey stay strong I know it is hard, I am on cycle day 22 and temp has dropped, so exspect AF the 8th or the 9th this month, and off to trying once again, so yes I feel your pain honey we will cry together we are only human, :hugs: Do hope to that the wait list isnt long for you honey, and of course I still have one thing on my side to yet, is IVF so we will see. Hubby is to do more tests next week so we will see with that too, sending lots of love and hugs and confort sweetie. keep intouch always.:hugs:

Thanks huni! hope witch stays away for you !! I know you are one of the few that really understands! its nice for you just to be there hun! :hugs::hugs:

Im writing all my questions down for app next thursday and hoping it goes well i will keep you posted!

Keep me posted on your OH results too hun!

lots of :dust::dust::dust: xx

Much Love

Lucy xx

Thanks huni! hope witch stays away for you !! I know you are one of the few that really understands! its nice for you just to be there hun! :hugs::hugs:

Im writing all my questions down for app next thursday and hoping it goes well i will keep you posted!

Keep me posted on your OH results too hun!

lots of :dust::dust::dust: xx

OH lucy I quess I am off to trying to concieve for january, hubby is due to do his tests next week, so yes I will let you know, I hope things go well for you honey, and let me know I will be praying for you honey.:hugs: friends

Oh lucy yes off to ttc for january I am so angry :cry:, I was really hoping this month was my month, I seem to be really loosing hope, and I have really been trying to stay positive, today I just dont feel positive at all I quess this is my time to not feel so positive I quess we all go through it, But this is not my positive days. :cry::cry: I do hope you have some good news maybe, it would be great to something good, thanks for listening :hugs::hugs::cry: freiends.

Oh lucy yes off to ttc for january I am so angry :cry:, I was really hoping this month was my month, I seem to be really loosing hope, and I have really been trying to stay positive, today I just dont feel positive at all I quess this is my time to not feel so positive I quess we all go through it, But this is not my positive days. :cry::cry: I do hope you have some good news maybe, it would be great to something good, thanks for listening :hugs::hugs::cry: freiends.

Oh huni big hugs...:hugs::hugs::hugs: its so hard for us as we want it so bad but we will get our turn im sure i am on a positive drive at the moment as that is what gets me through and we will together :hugs::hugs:

stay strong huni! i know how hard it is, hope all OH tests come back ok, keep me posted hun.. im at the docs on thursday so will let you know what they say

keep smiling huni :flower:

Lucy xxx

Oh huni big hugs...:hugs::hugs::hugs: its so hard for us as we want it so bad but we will get our turn im sure i am on a positive drive at the moment as that is what gets me through and we will together :hugs::hugs:

stay strong huni! i know how hard it is, hope all OH tests come back ok, keep me posted hun.. im at the docs on thursday so will let you know what they say

Lucy xxx

Thanks lucy the words sound good to my ears, fighting to keep the chin up. Please do keep intouch honey, I will on this end. sending lots of thanks and :hugs::hugs: FRIENDS

Lucy xxx

Thanks lucy the words sound good to my ears, fighting to keep the chin up. Please do keep intouch honey, I will on this end. sending lots of thanks and :hugs::hugs: FRIENDS

Hey huni, hows things? any news? well im on CD 11 so hopefully ovulation is coming soon... really hope this is the month, another one of my friends has just announced they are expecting :nope: i just keep thinking why not us? but my OH says we have to have to stay positive so chin up and carry on we have to hey?!

big hugs lucy :hugs::hugs:

Lucy xxx

Hey huni, hows things? any news? well im on CD 11 so hopefully ovulation is coming soon... really hope this is the month, another one of my friends has just announced they are expecting :nope: i just keep thinking why not us? but my OH says we have to have to stay positive so chin up and carry on we have to hey?!

big hugs lucy :hugs::hugs:

Hey lucy, we are going to make it :hugs: It may take a little longer but I do believe it will happen :thumbup: Hubby is having his sa done friday, so everything crossed that it comes back good, dont need another mountain to climb thats for sure. I am on cycle day 5 normally get a positive OPK anywhere between cycle day 10 ,11 or 12 so we will see. sending you lots of HUGS, HUGS and babydust, and it will be us posting soon honey on our BFPs :thumbup::hugs: FRIENDS

Hey huni... I am soooo fed up... I had my fertility appointment today and the past 2 appointments i was advised my OH SA was normal... now after today i have only just been informed that his mobility is slightly low!!! im so angry and to top it off the hospital has 'mis placed' my notes!!! so were going of a letter not the actual results that i gave them last time.. his mobilty is 2% and they say it should be over 4% im so down as i want to know why the past two appointments they did not even mention after seeing and looking at the results and where the hell have my notes gone :-(

They have now confirmed our best option is IVF which i am a little scared and sad about, i did ask if there was any think OH could take to help and they said no, the best option is IVF then they said they have discharged me and ref for IVF - They have to send the form with all the information (thats if they can find) they said if they dont send with info it will come back so i asked if OH needed to do another SA they seemed to be like no they should find your notes some where ........... Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it just makes me so mad how 'care free' they are sooooo sorry for the rant to you... its just i know you understand xxx

sorry to rant to you... Hope your results come back good... every thing crossed

Lucy xx

Hey huni... I am soooo fed up... I had my fertility appointment today and the past 2 appointments i was advised my OH SA was normal... now after today i have only just been informed that his mobility is slightly low!!! im so angry and to top it off the hospital has 'mis placed' my notes!!! so were going of a letter not the actual results that i gave them last time.. his mobilty is 2% and they say it should be over 4% im so down as i want to know why the past two appointments they did not even mention after seeing and looking at the results and where the hell have my notes gone :-(

They have now confirmed our best option is IVF which i am a little scared and sad about, i did ask if there was any think OH could take to help and they said no, the best option is IVF then they said they have discharged me and ref for IVF - They have to send the form with all the information (thats if they can find) they said if they dont send with info it will come back so i asked if OH needed to do another SA they seemed to be like no they should find your notes some where ........... Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it just makes me so mad how 'care free' they are sooooo sorry for the rant to you... its just i know you understand xxx

sorry to rant to you... Hope your results come back good... every thing crossed

Lucy xx

OOOOOOH LUCY I completely understand how you feel, hubby sent his sa to a clinic that said they did a complete sa anaysis and then it was wasted because after he dropped it off to them they called and said they dont do it. So now it has to be repeated. which will be tomm. You can rant all you want honey it is fine, here is a HUG honey, I am so sorry, I was hoping noone would ever have to go through something as that or what I went through. How could someone be so unorganized as a doctors office, that is so horrible. I do hope all works out honey, keep me informed sweetie, I am here to give what support I can sweetie, HUGS, HUGS. Hang in there. I am on CD 6, Normally get the big O on CD 10, 11 or 12 so we will see. sending lots of HUGS and my prayers will be with you. FRIENDS

Lucylou7, I do gope this finds you well and happy, and hope all is well. sending you lots of HUGS and prayers, Do hope you are ok? Just concerned.:hugs: FRIENDS

Lucylou7, I do gope this finds you well and happy, and hope all is well. sending you lots of HUGS and prayers, Do hope you are ok? Just concerned.:hugs: FRIENDS

Thanks huni! Its nice to know you care :flower:

I was worried as the hospital lost my hospital records so i went to pick up OH SA results from the docs and i am trying to google what is classed as 'normal' you should get your results tomorrow we can compare... ha ha

Well for me CD 17 and i have only just ovulated which is late for me as usually OV on CD 14... So we will see think i am going to get wellman fertility for OH to take too...

Hope you are well, and your OH SA results are all good x

Big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lucy

I was worried as the hospital lost my hospital records so i went to pick up OH SA results from the docs and i am trying to google what is classed as 'normal' you should get your results tomorrow we can compare... ha ha

Well for me CD 17 and i have only just ovulated which is late for me as usually OV on CD 14... So we will see think i am going to get wellman fertility for OH to take too...

Lucy
Lucy so wonderful to hear from you, so happy they found your records, and yes we can capare as long as I can understand them LOL. I am on cd 10 got a poss.OPK today normally get a poss.on cd 10,11,or 12 so have been bedding since cd 7 hopefully there hasnt been to much bedding and I will get my BFP. hope you get the same. sooooo gooood to hear from you I was concerned. sending lots of hugs prayers and best wishes for that BFP. FRIENDS

Lucy
Lucy so wonderful to hear from you, so happy they found your records, and yes we can capare as long as I can understand them LOL. I am on cd 10 got a poss.OPK today normally get a poss.on cd 10,11,or 12 so have been bedding since cd 7 hopefully there hasnt been to much bedding and I will get my BFP. hope you get the same. sooooo gooood to hear from you I was concerned. sending lots of hugs prayers and best wishes for that BFP. FRIENDS

Hey huni

You ok ? How you feeling hun? have you got your results yet, i hope so and hope they are all good :hugs::hugs:

Im on CD 20 now so waiting game, really hope this is the month for us!!!

Have you any plans this weekend then ? Its my friends little girls 1st birthday it make me so broody when we go to any thing like that as all my friends are like oh it suits you, when are you trying i just think avoid avoid avoid! ha

Big Hugs :hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Lucy

Hey huni

You ok ? How you feeling hun? have you got your results yet, i hope so and hope they are all good :hugs::hugs:

Im on CD 20 now so waiting game, really hope this is the month for us!!!

Have you any plans this weekend then ? Its my friends little girls 1st birthday it make me so broody when we go to any thing like that as all my friends are like oh it suits you, when are you trying i just think avoid avoid avoid! ha

Big Hugs :hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

hi lucylou havent got results yet have no idea what the hold up is :growlmad: the lab sent the results the same day as hubby had the sa, so I dont know what is going on :nope: I am on cd 13 and we have bedded cd 7,8,9,10,,11,and 12, Got a poss OPK on cd 10, So you think I missed the egg? LOL Lets just say I was determined this month, may have been to much, but I had fun LOL NO plans really just going to stay home and relax with hubby and watch AMERICAN IDOL i love that show I watch it every year, how about you do you watch it? It is a good show. keep intouch luv, I will let you know about the sa as soon as I know. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

What a nightmare hun! cant believe you still havent got the results yet, make sure you get chasing hun!

Im on CD 23 now so just waiting i dont know why but feel quite positive this month, but dare not say to much as it make the disapointment worse...

Well i got it confirmed that we have now been forwarded to the Clinic not sure how long the waiting list will be we will have to see...

Yes i love american Idol too!! we have had a nice relaxing weekend hope you have too..

Lots lof loce

Lucy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"