11 months without a period caused by Zoladex 10.8mg administrate by a dcotor at Clini

Verna

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Had been a few months since the last post about me asking when I would start my menstrual period again. The thing is I just got married and my husband really wants to have a child. Not only that, I am servery bloated and hurting. I'm sorry, this is taking so much emotional strength for me right now, I don't even know where to start.

I hope is ok to post the name of the clinic where i got the injection. Consider this as a review of their services for women who are trying to get pregnant. The clinic is very well clean and their service is awesome for who is trying to conceive. It wasn't my case tough when I went there. I used to live in El Salvador and there my gyn diagnosed me wrongly with Adenomiosis, which later on I discovered it was endometriosis when I went to Irega clinic in Cancun, by recommendation of dozens of reviews over the internet. Beautiful clinic, and everybody speaks english. I got there at first week of July of last year and did a hormonal exam, but my partner at the time wanted to go enjoy Isla Mujeres and the doctor didn't really waited to see the result of exams and applied the Zoladex in me. I think this is where the mistake is. the exam would be ready in three days and everybody was rushing.

Well, it's almost 11 months, and I have o signs of periods, just constant bloating and hot flashes. I've also gained so much wieght, I used to be 90lbs and now I am 130lbs.

I've been trying to contact the clinic this whole week, a lady named Dalma said she would ask the doctors, but had been already two days with not answer. And I am hurting really bad. I tried indulcing my period taking Provera, for four times, and still no luck at all. I'm losing hopes in having a period ever again in my life. I even tried Parsley tea. And my poor husband wants a child too. I don't feel like a woman anymore. I just wish they would answer me, tell me what to do, what a doctor here in the US could do, since I can't afford to go to any clinic here yet(I just moved and I'm dealing with my residence so I can get an insurance :()

Sorry, I needed to vent, I am really desperate to have my period, I know this is weird, but I miss and my body hurts, I can't walk without hurting anymore of so much bloating... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->