11 Week Scan - Nov 19th

TRINITY25_99

Mom of beautiful Caitlyn
Reaction score
Well, this Monday coming I will be heading in for my 11 week scan, and I am so nervous. I've been 'over reading' and 'over analyzing' the possibilty of a missed misscarriage, no heartbeat, etc outcome. I guess this is a normal thing to worry about? My last scan at 7 weeks showed the pregancy, but was too early for a heartbeat ... etc, so I am begging for this scan to answer some questions, and put my mind at ease. My symptoms have somewhat disapated, and that worries me, but I've read many other ladies accounts around this time, and have noticed this happens quite alot. All I can do is pray that our little bean is holding on ...

I got to see our baby bean today! All looks good, heart was beating ... puts my mind at ease more now. I went in for all my bloodwork for Prental Testing, keeping my fingers crossed all comes out good! Thought I'd share our Baby Bean photo tonight :)

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 14
What a great picture! So glad your appointment went well and your mind was eased. I am so anxious for my turn to see my little bean.

HopefulMom when are you going in for your scan? Praying all goes well my dear! I tell people that know already like my close fam, I will be TOTALLY at ease once that little one is in my arms healthy and safe :)

My first appointment is on Dec. 19th. Not sure if I will get a scan that day or not. When I made the appointment they told me they don't want to see any one until 10 weeks so they can hear a heart beat on the Doppler. They were not concerned about my age (which I guess is a good thing) and I am feeling pretty good except for being tired all the time. So, I am trying to have patience and keep busy to make the time go by.

Wishing you all the best! I have not heard the heart beat yet, but have seen it. My next appt is Dec 17th, and I am hoping that my OB will have the doppler ready so I can hear the heartbeat finally :) Let me know how things go on your appt in Dec :)

Called my OB yesterday as I wanted her to give me a call on the bloodwork I had done (1st part) and she did call me today, and all is good, now moving onto the 2nd part of the bloodwork which will be in 3 weeks.

So glad your blood work came back with only good news! 3 weeks will seem like forever, but I am sure that more good news is ahead.

Hey there! Just wondering what the latest news is with you? Can't wait for Tuesday and my first appointment. 10 weeks tomorrow and feeling good except for being tired (knock on wood). Hope all is well with you!

Hey ... feeling real good, not so tired like I was, no MS anymore, I have an appt tomorrow Dec 17th with my OB (checkup no ultrasound) I am sure she will give me my other half of bloodwork I need to get done for Downs ...etc. 15 weeks hopefulmom38, I can't belive it! My mom took me out shopping today for some Mat clothes, just picked up a pair of jeans and 2 pairs of dress pants for work. Sooooo much more comfy than my normals jeans/dress pants. Make sure you ask for a pic of your ultrasound! I want to see baby :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you and wishing you all the best :)

Glad you are feeling less tired. I have been on the hunt for maternity clothes, but have not bought anything yet. I am getting to the point where I can't stand my regular clothes by the middle of the day. My fingers are crossed for a scan tomorrow, but I do not have my hopes up. I think I will only get to hear a heartbeat, but we will have to see. Will post a pic if I get one. Hope your appointment went well today!

Appt went real good! Heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time, and my protein and sugar levels are good. I am apparently a few lbs over weight like by 3lbs, but the doc told me not to worry, just be careful. Did you have your scan today? Oh and my next scan is on Jan 18th, where I will be able to find out if I am having a girl or boy \O/

So glad your appointment went well! I went to the doctor this morning and they could not get the heartbeat on the doppler, so they sent me for a scan this afternoon. After worrying all day, my scan looked great. I am measuring right where I should be, and we could see the little heart fluttering away! Got some pics to share with family on Christmas. Hoping I attach the pic right on here. I will be anxious to hear how your next scan goes and if baby will cooperate and let you see if you are having a little boy or girl.

Attachments

• babypic.jpg
    babypic.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 1
Yaaaaay!!!!! Awwww baby <3. Don't worry about not getting the heartbeat yet, you will in time, sometimes it's real hard to hear it in the beginning. Sooooo happy for you hopeful :). I promise to keep you posted, you the same with me ok my dear? :). Been having some lower back aches today and slight cramping, just going to take it easy tonight. Talk soon :)

Had my first appt with my doctor yesterday. Everything is going great, good strong heartbeat! How have things been with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->