11 week skull theory (will update Jan. 24!)

Placebo23

Reaction score
This was my most recent scan a little over a week ago. I think the skull looks like a girl (I've been dreaming of a boy though ;) )

What do you think?

Sorry the file was too big and I'm on my phone, so I'll just have a post a link.

https://imgur.com/mKzBn0x

I'm not good with skull theory but if that's the nub it def looks like a girl I think! And when I was preg with ds I dreamed he was a girl and he was a boy they say u dream opposites x

I'm not good with skull theory but if that's the nub it def looks like a girl I think! And when I was preg with ds I dreamed he was a girl and he was a boy they say u dream opposites x

Could that be the nub? I tried figuring out with the nub but out of the 4 pics from this scan that was the only one with anything in the area. We did see from a between the legs, and underneath view but all we saw was a single white patch. Thank you though :)

I'm not 100% sure I'm new to it myself but looks like it could be. Post the pic on "in gender" website the people there are good at guessing based on nub / skull x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->