11 weeks 2 days

uncle buck

Reaction score
Hi All thought i would come back to the forum and thank every one again for the early support in finding out we were pregnant.
hope its okay for a man being on here but i find this site great for info and trying to understand what my wife is going thru and helps me on whatb to expect and how to support...so far so good.:thumbup:
we have our scan next monday i cannot wait i am so excited. i am sure to crack next week and start blubbing.

Congratulations. Welcome to this bit of the forum.

ive got my scan next tuesday... OH says he wont cry but i bet he will lol :) not that there is anything wrong with that, as seeing the baby is a very emotional and magical thing i guess :)

good luck for tuesday, im really excited and nervous about the whole thing but im sure it will be fine, r u due around 22 dec too?

good luck for tuesday, im really excited and nervous about the whole thing but im sure it will be fine, r u due around 22 dec too?

My estimated due date is 25th Dec lol... i think a lil bit earlier might be nice though so can be home at christmas, but i dont really mind aslong as baby is ok! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->