11 weeks - nausea gone! But worried about it?

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am one of those unlucky people that has felt nauseous 24/7 for most of my first trimester (from morning to night starting at about 5 weeks) but since I reached week 10 (last week) my nausea is suddenly gone. I am SO relieved! But on the other hand I'm a little worried that this might mean something is wrong?

I am still having other symptoms - smell aversions, sore nipples, exhaustion - but I am a bit concerned at the sudden drop off of my extreme nausea. Has this happened to anyone else?

In textbook pregnancies nausea is supposed to suddenly disappear at 12 weeks. The problem is that not all pregnancies go by the book. Since you are so close to 12 weeks it could be possible that the placenta is starting to do its job a little earlier and relieve you of the awful morning sickness. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you aren't having any worrisome symptoms like bleeding, severe cramping, etc.

Thanks so much! I feel a bit silly for worrying but then it hit me maybe it was a bad thing. I will try to just enjoy it, it's definitely a huge relief not feeling ill

Mine went at around 10 weeks, I keep getting worried but the doctor said its normal. Try not to worry to me much, easier said then done I know x

Snap mine went then too. Pops back every now and again lol. Enjoy

hello hun. when I was pregnant with my ds, I suffered from very bad nausea which stopped SUDDENLY at 14 weeks. so yes, nausea can stop all of a sudden and you need not stress yourself out sweetie

With my first pregnancy (I didn't really have MS) but my Dr. told me it would start to get better at 10 weeks. This pregnancy I've been sick pretty much all day everyday since 6 weeks and now that I'm ten weeks I'm feeling pretty good. It is hard not to worry but thankfully I remeber my doc saying that last time!!

Totally normal. Today is the first day I'm not feeling nauseous and I'm supper happy about it!! The placenta starts to do its thing and your hcg levels will be dropping. Enjoy! 😀

Phew! Thanks ladies, you've truly eased my mind. I am now 11 weeks 6 days and the nausea came back a couple of days ago for a few hours (only because I skipped a meal - silly!) but besides that still clear of it and definitely grateful. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->