• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11 weeks pregnant now but still scared of another mc.

littlelegs91

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I am 11 weeks + 1 I have no symptoms anymore got some cramping still feel a bit tired but just really worried now. I see baby at 8 + 3 with a heartbeat just really worried about my 12 week scan next week any advice would be good x

Being PAL is hard. I know how hard it can be. I'm pg after 2 back to back losses last year and even now when I'm approaching the final trimester, I still have fears. But the no symptoms thing is honestly nothing to worry about at this point. You really shouldn't have many symptoms right now as your hormones have leveled off and the placenta has taken over hormone production. I know it's scary to think about that next ultrasound but just take it day by day. Try to relax as best you can and remember that today you are pregnant. Pamper yourself a bit. You deserve it.

Being PAL is hard. I know how hard it can be. I'm pg after 2 back to back losses last year and even now when I'm approaching the final trimester, I still have fears. But the no symptoms thing is honestly nothing to worry about at this point. You really shouldn't have many symptoms right now as your hormones have leveled off and the placenta has taken over hormone production. I know it's scary to think about that next ultrasound but just take it day by day. Try to relax as best you can and remember that today you are pregnant. Pamper yourself a bit. You deserve it.

Thanks Hun :hugs:

Hello! We are in the same boat. I have my scan tomorrow and I am terrified they won't be able to find the HB. I had a scan at 9+3 due to bleeding but everything was fine then & measuring perfectly. I also now have no symptoms apart from a little nausea & hunger (what's new eh!). I just want to fast forward 24 hours!

Aww Hun wish I had mine tomorrow I got 8 days just feel like something's wrong xx

Can you give your docs/epu a ring for an early scan? Just to settle your mind a bit? I'm sure everything will be fine and we are both panicking over nothing! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->