11 weeks

lisac25

mum to 2 beautiful girls♥
Reaction score
hi, this is all new to me, usually just look around these sort of sites without posting, but feel the uncontrollable need to share my news with everyone lol

i am nearly 11 weeks pregnant, with my second baby, although it feels like my first all over again, as my other daughter is nearly 6 now!
my partner and i have been ttc for nearly 2 years and untill now had been completly unsuccessful, so i couldnt quite believe it when i saw the little cross appear on my test, thought i was seeing things lol.

i am still waiting to hear from the midwife and havent had a date for a scan yet, and am getting a little concerned that this should have happened by now?
i am also a little concerned because i have rhesus negative blood, and was worried that i should have been discussing this with the midwife by now??

i am pretty sure i am definatly worrying a lot more this time round, than with my first pregnancy, but i am just so happy it has finally happened x:happydance:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :hugs: Not sure how things work for scans and appts where you are...is there someone you can call to chase things up and get them moving? Good luck with it though and hopefully you get your appts through soon!

:hug:

Congrats! Maybe give your doc a quick ring, mine forgot about me...Useless!!!

xx

Hi :hi: Congrats and welcome to BnB!

Welcome to B&B and congrats darling xxx

rh neg, and in 11th week.. you are my twin! welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->