:hi:

I've been lurking around here off-and-on for a while, but as I'm finally officially TTC, I thought I should introduce myself. I'm 38, DH is 41. I am CD2 of our first TTC cycle! We're trying for our first, so all of this is new. I'm charting (badly, but I'm doing it! :haha:), using clearblue OPKs, and taking DHA & PregVit Folic 5. We have no known fertility issues, other than age, so I'm cautiously optimistic that our time in TTC land will be short. I have met a lot of great ladies in WTT, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all as well! And of course, I'm looking for TTC buddies... :blush: :D

Welcome officially to the ttc threads :)

I too am 38 and ttc our 1st - happy to buddy with you :happydance:

Welcome to the TTC over 35 board.

I am 38 as you know, OH is 39. Fingers crossed it doesn't take too long for any of us to get pregnant.

I am excited to be sharing this journey with you.

Hi Joanne! :hi: Your post showed just as I posted! Thanks again for your ongoing support. :hugs: FX that we all find ourselves in the pregnancy forum ASAP!

Lets hope so. Fingers crossed. Maybe our luck will be as good as Bs....but then she is a youngster ;)

Lets hope so. Fingers crossed. Maybe our luck will be as good as Bs....but then she is a youngster ;)

Yes! Ah, to be 22 and TTC!! I wish I could just wave a wand and make my reproductive system behave that well! :haha:

Afternoon, in the same boat. I'm 38 and DH is 31. Had a MC:angel: about three weeks ago and will be TTC in September when Ms. Flow returns. Will be happy to buddy up with you lovely ladies if you'll have me...:flower::flower:

Hello ladies - because this is my first time and I am soooo new to this I am wondering how this works?

Sorry - ok I know that we are all after the same thing but I noticed the thread has been quiet and i am just wondering that TTC buddying entails so i can be a good one :D

Hello all
I am kalimah TTC again after a miscarriage last year. Feeling anxious because this is my second marriage and my husband doesnt have any children. We really are wanting to conceive so any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I wonder if stress is a hinderance, s I moved to a new city where it is not so easy to meet new ppl and my children are in college (got married early) :) I thought I was through with motherhood but then I met my Love and her I am trying to build a family. I look forward to making new friends here and sharing ideas. Be blessed,
Peace and Love

Can I join too?!?!?!? Im 38 TTC #1 and buddies with Shellvz on here...................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->